Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP Midweek [8/10/11]

Mayor

looks like a troll topic since when does tlp actually fight people in p2p?

Seeing as how TLP does like 3-4 midweeks a week on average...and kills FOE most of those times. This is why nobody likes you lol.

Nice Council rank trolololol

<[Foe]Kyle> stop 1 iteming u ******* retarded peice of ****

<[Foe]Kyle> ur on ur ******* foe account moron

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<Serbia> i have pots and food

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

First Walli saying you are making FOE look bad with your idiotic replys on PW, now this... looks like you aren't doing too well.. seems like the same as what happened in tlp (No one likeing you) tr0l0l0l?

lmfao your a ******* idiot that clan hops 24/7. Think w/e makes you happy trolololol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how TLP does like 3-4 midweeks a week on average...and kills FOE most of those times. This is why nobody likes you lol.

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

First Walli saying you are making FOE look bad with your idiotic replys on PW, now this... looks like you aren't doing too well.. seems like the same as what happened in tlp (No one likeing you) tr0l0l0l?

lmfao your a ******* idiot that clan hops 24/7. Think w/e makes you happy trolololol

L0L Serbia there is a seat over there titled 1bang on it u should probly take a seat m8 :)

Serbia Newest member of GTFO AND SIT U MORON.

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l?!?!?#?!?

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

L0L Serbia there is a seat over there titled 1bang on it u should probly take a seat m8 :)

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l?!?!?#?!?

travis there is a reason tlp never call you to mini with them trololol

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l?!?!?#?!?

There is a reason you never get pmed to go to tlp's minis trolololol

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

Seems like you're mad, but hey. I don't understand what leaving a clan due to not having fun on an internet game has to do with anything, but hey it absolutely beats leaving out of my own free will compared you your "Nobody ******* likes me" and having to leave. I would much rather hop around 15-20 diferent clans then be absolutely hated and known as a 1 bang ROLFFFFFFFFFFF

Soon you'll be out of foe for the same reason xD

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

Seems like you're mad, but hey. I don't understand what leaving a clan due to not having fun on an internet game has to do with anything, but hey it absolutely beats leaving out of my own free will compared you your "Nobody ******* likes me" and having to leave. I would much rather hop around 15-20 diferent clans then be absolutely hated and known as a 1 bang ROLFFFFFFFFFFF

didnt even read what you said cause i know your probably talking about somthing you dont know nothing about trolololol

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

didnt even read what you said cause i know your probably talking about somthing you dont know nothing about trolololol

Well, that was easier then 1 banging you in a miniwar... embarrassing to say the least.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

U must be new i went to every tlp mini there brosph u no why??

CUZ IM NOT A 1Bang.

Oh

My

Gawd

l0l

explains why tlp only minis low level clans and still get wrecked trololol

U getting banged in 1 hit explains why u havnt been 2 a mini since tlp

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l0

CUZ IM NOT A 1Bang.

Oh

My

Gawd

l0l

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l0

:wallbash:

CUZ IM NOT A 1Bang.

Oh

My

Gawd

l0l

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l0

On Top of u getting 1 banged everytime u step into multi might i say this is a new high for u instead of smashing ur Keyboard ur taking it out on walls with ur head way 2 go maybe it will actually work and kill u one day

Cya gay boy

CUZ IM NOT A 1Bang.

Oh

My

Gawd

l0l

TR0l0l0l0l0l0l0

On Top of u getting 1 banged everytime u step into multi might i say this is a new high for u instead of smashing ur Keyboard ur taking it out on walls with ur head way 2 go maybe it will actually work and kill u one day

Cya gay boy

:wallbash: x2

SERBIA DOWN

I like your rank: Council

I like your rank: 1BANG

lmfao is that all you can say?

I like your clans pulls: LOL

I like Your ability to not tank it feeds my bank and half of africas starving children get off this topic moron