Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Friday Trip vid

D4rk Mayhem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I srsly lol'd when u cut'd the 1st fight.

Idk why but, by ur topic the haters think MMr owned us hard, When what happened was:

You Cleared almost all of us at gap, but when u saw the returners u decided to simple run up cuz u know that u wouldnt win if u kept the fight going.

The 2nd fight, we had xl + green capes clan +tlp sniping not only eop in the fight but killing our returners.

You didnt give us a 3rd fight so we owned u at ur bs fest.

Hope we can get clean fights today, and u dont run so early from fights ;)

Easts_Baws.png

Idk why but, by ur topic the haters think MMr owned us hard, When what happened was:

You Cleared almost all of us at gap, but when u saw the returners u decided to simple run up cuz u know that u wouldnt win if u kept the fight going.

The 2nd fight, we had xl + green capes clan +tlp sniping not only eop in the fight but killing our returners.

we pushed you from gap all the way down to corp and further down to GWAS ledge and graveyard.. i'm not really sure if you're serious, just because we're not gonna wait while the 5 members that are alive because their 39 defense and 95 pray so you can get one of your huge regroups and fight in 13 wild like you and FOE just love to do for som reason we bailed? no. we're not retarded. we **** on you and leave. end.

Nvm I should let this topic about tellies and sniping mains alone.

Gratz on your trip though.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

it goes to show eop has nothing without foe.

No, it goes to show you that we aren't afraid to fight anyone even though we were down 10+ people both fights.

rune armour and tele runes

i'd say you were pretty afraid

9j1y0n.png

You weren't at the trip. We rushed you every fight I'm pretty sure despite being down 10+ people.

Let's try to keep this flame free because my clan knows what happened and that's all that matters.

See you tomorrow and I hope you can make it :P

Jonty only hit your BS fest after we asked you for a third fight and you ended.

I was leading the trip and I know for a fact that I rushed you both times, I rushed you in the first fight from dwarves up to gap and you instantly logged then we logged into your next world and the fight began. Second fight, I ran from dwarves all the way down to bh and ran up the stairs and charged straight into you.

And sorry about those random main idiots, idk who they are but I told all my members if they are on them they aren't allowed to bring them.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

not sure if serious lol

Cleared.

eopcleared.png

Cleared.

eopclearwed.png

the first fight your main unit all ran we killed them at gwas ledge. we went back to gap hopped to bank loot.

second fight you got cleared. we left to bank loot, like we're gonna try do that 5 hour return fight like you & foe did. cleared each other. getting a fall in. waiting for the other clan to rush so on so on so on etc etc etc. lol derp werp zerp

lmfao at you trying not tor ight click the main in full rune with pink cape mm needs mains everyone already knows this dont hide it

w0cxg.png

Looks at the cape in this eop mains inv, for all eop wondering who the mains in pink capes are. Its ur own leaders on theyre mains and random eop clan friends like this kid.

d4rksig2.png

lmfao at you trying not tor ight click the main in full rune with pink cape mm needs mains everyone already knows this dont hide it

w0cxg.png

Looks at the cape in this eop mains inv, for all eop wondering who the mains in pink capes are. Its ur own leaders on theyre mains and random eop clan friends like this kid.

that's tayyab or jontys account lol

w0cxg.png

ouch, this doesent look good for eop right now.... too bad theres no way to prove that its theyre accounts but im gonna assume it is someone from eop/clan friend because they screenied mm's so called tele

d4rksig2.png

w0cxg.png

ouch, this doesent look good for eop right now.... too bad theres no way to prove that its theyre accounts but im gonna assume it is someone from eop/clan friend because they screenied mm's so called tele

it's jonty lol, he's been added to their cc for months and he goes to almost all their trips on that account and stays in eop's fall in and fights us on it

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

not sure if serious lol

Cleared.

eopcleared.png

Cleared.

eopclearwed.png

the first fight your main unit all ran we killed them at gwas ledge. we went back to gap hopped to bank loot.

second fight you got cleared. we left to bank loot, like we're gonna try do that 5 hour return fight like you & foe did. cleared each other. getting a fall in. waiting for the other clan to rush so on so on so on etc etc etc. lol derp werp zerp

Obv cant read.

U bailed at corp u simply ran up when we had like 15+ there

at the second fight i didnt say we won or anything. We got cleared indeed, but u cant ignore the fact that was mm+tlp+xl+green capes vs eop ;)

GJ

Easts_Baws.png