Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency

Mg F T W

Why are we still arguing? Mg didnt break any rules. Dont blame them for mass recruiting because even though its a pretty lame thing to do, they technically didnt break any rules so they technically kicked A's ass fairly.

If you want to keep bitching go cry to that stupid ass retard pur3 sponge for making the rules ******* retarded. Lets just hope PW's tourney isnt as nearly retarded

Have you completely blown off reading? Can you not see that they brought 2 40 defers? I'm pretty sure that does change the out come of a war. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to. I also believe that bringing other people from other clans is pretty much against the rules.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 defense isnt against the rules :lol:

and bringing other people from other clans is not against the rules

are you stupid? l2read the rules idiot

Thats how ****** up this tournament was and if you go to the PCT question/comment topic in PC on the first page, you will see me asking pur3 sponge why he made retarded rules. Go blame PC and its retarded officials.

It is actually.

They didn't include that in the rules because it's basically common sense.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Theres the mass recruiting issue

as for 40 def

No rule about any defense in any clan... you know why? Pur3 sponge wanted to get all of FI's addy daddys to be able to attend the war so he ignored the fact that there was eventually going to be a conflict like this

I'm pretty sure since it's on PURE COMMUNITY it dosn't mean bring mains.

well like i said you ******* retard, I didnt make the rules

I made the exact same complaint but nothing was done

go cry to pur3 sponge, hes the idiot that made the stupid rules

I believe it doesn't need to be spelled out. Well maybe to people like you, But for all of us normal people that have common sense the rules were clear.

well like i said you ******* retard, I didnt make the rules

I made the exact same complaint but nothing was done

go cry to pur3 sponge, hes the idiot that made the stupid rules

m4n please stop talkin on this topic, you honestly dont have the brains, or the balls to realize, that this community isnt called "rs pures/rune pures/tank community". its called pure community in which case only 1-30 def is allowed, 40-99 is obviously not going to be permitted.

but you know what **** it im done with this topic, pct obviously is ****.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

M4n doesn't have a lack of common sense, he has the lack of having a sensible argument, because he wants to win. I'm not going to go out of my way and look at the rules, so I'm going to trust him and see that it probably didn't include those common sense rules, for that reason, but if MG brings this up they can get the victory. If it wasn't established in the rules, then they don't have to follow it. Plain and simple.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Why are we still arguing? Mg didnt break any rules. Dont blame them for mass recruiting because even though its a pretty lame thing to do, they technically didnt break any rules so they technically kicked A's ass fairly.

If you want to keep bitching go cry to that stupid ass retard pur3 sponge for making the rules ******* retarded. Lets just hope PW's tourney isnt as nearly retarded

This is from the PCT rules:

-All members participating must be on your Clan’s member list.

That rule was broken, sure their memberlist skyrocketed 3 days before the war, sure even their ml jumped from 112 an hour before the war to 123 during the war, but the fact is they didn't win fairly.

M4n, I'm sorry to say MG cheated, even when they added all those people to the memberlist without applying, they still managed to miss a good 5-10 people that actually attended the war.

It's not really fun when you fight a clan that cheats and it results in you losing. I could also make excuses such as our Ventrilo going down during massing or that MG took a good 10 minutes at least to attack us resulting in 3 people disconnecting but it doesn't matter. When we don't have the organization like we used to numbers matter a lot more in a war like this.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

This is from the PCT rules:

That rule was broken, sure their memberlist skyrocketed 3 days before the war, sure even their ml jumped from 112 an hour before the war to 123 during the war, but the fact is they didn't win fairly.

M4n, I'm sorry to say MG cheated, even when they added all those people to the memberlist without applying, they still managed to miss a good 5-10 people that actually attended the war.

It's not really fun when you fight a clan that cheats and it results in you losing. I could also make excuses such as our Ventrilo going down during massing or that MG took a good 10 minutes at least to attack us resulting in 3 people disconnecting but it doesn't matter. When we don't have the organization like we used to numbers matter a lot more in a war like this.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

There was 1 40 defense planted in us, his name why I hormone I on the account y 99 str own, after the war he qc'ed his defence said gf mg and logged out, a ugly pure didn't even war i do not even know who the **** you guys are talking about just to make us look bad. Like the war with SD vs MG someone planted 40 defense into sd on the war and we got blamed for it, can't you guys just give us a break.. and also if we were massers and a was only outnumbered by about 8 how could we win with a's experienced and organization compared to ours, think about it, we might outnumber them by a bit but look at the a vs dp war.

mkygcz.jpg

btw i hormone i from epidemic planted to 2 accounts with 40 defence in our clan , we booted 1 but didn't realize the other 1 when he warred, after the war he pmed me qc'ing his defence and said gf mg. I apologize for him sneaking into the war, but 1 man shouldn't make a different in the war

also do not forget A's ml was around 70, and hopped to about 105?
Are you stupid? was this during the war? I dont even remember us having 100 members for the war so get your ******* facts straight ok?
Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

All I have to say is that Ascendency can hold there heads high atm, since they tried they're best and did not attempt at any cheating. Ascendency is a respectable clan and would check every single member, they're leadership is possibly the best.

MG, you win a single war, yet you have lost all your respect, it appears that your leadership skills + lack off common sense makes you the worse clan.

arronsigpng.png

also do not forget A's ml was around 70, and hopped to about 105?

Are you retarded, we've been gaining around 10+ applications a week, and hell our apps were over flowed before we even had a topic about the war with you. We had 15+ applications with no replies yet because of how many there were. Our requirements being lowered brought in a bunch of applications, don't complain. At least all of our members applied.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Actually MG F T W it wasnt i hormone i i know his accounts. Also your memberlist skyrocketed. TBH this needs a Rematch w/ Locked ML at the declaration And a PCT official there. MG lost respect on sooooo many peoples cases. Dont Worry MG, YOUR DONE.

Are you retarded, we've been gaining around 10+ applications a week, and hell our apps were over flowed before we even had a topic about the war with you. We had 15+ applications with no replies yet because of how many there were. Our requirements being lowered brought in a bunch of applications, don't complain. At least all of our members applied.

Majority of the applications where already locked + accepted, but since no other person knew memberlist password we had an increase in members suddenly, even though they was accepted days before hand.

arronsigpng.png

tell me why be the same as other clans when you can do things in a different way, if you're still following the rules, still doing what your told but just bringing it out, our site is inactive i'm working on that don't get me wrong but i'm working on other inactive things like irc, and ventrilo atm it will take time to adapt.

mkygcz.jpg

tell me why be the same as other clans when you can do things in a different way, if you're still following the rules, still doing what your told but just bringing it out, our site is inactive i'm working on that don't get me wrong but i'm working on other inactive things like irc, and ventrilo atm it will take time to adapt.

Dignity comes with rules.

arronsigpng.png

Right, cut out the pathetic arguing and have a sensible debate. Regarding the massing and defence issues that have arisen:

This is nothing to do with Mid Generation. Yes they recruited a lot of people in a short amount of time, this has benefited there clan positively and if you feel it's unfair, keep it to yourself or mass within your own clan, it can only improve your clan and gain you more numbers, if you can control them that is.

It was infact a mistake of the creator of Pure Clan Tournament. MG noticed there wasn't a rule against defence (going by the words of people in this topic), this is known as a loophole in which they exploited to help themselves, there is nothing wrong with this and things such as this happen in real life, under different circumstances of course. Anybody that continues to argue this matter in the future, if it isn't a sensible/controlled arguement, you WILL be warned.

Topic opened.

Right, cut out the pathetic arguing and have a sensible debate. Regarding the massing and defence issues that have arisen:

This is nothing to do with Mid Generation. Yes they recruited a lot of people in a short amount of time, this has benefited there clan positively and if you feel it's unfair, keep it to yourself or mass within your own clan, it can only improve your clan and gain you more numbers, if you can control them that is.

It was infact a mistake of the creator of Pure Clan Tournament. MG noticed there wasn't a rule against defence (going by the words of people in this topic), this is known as a loophole in which they exploited to help themselves, there is nothing wrong with this and things such as this happen in real life, under different circumstances of course. Anybody that continues to argue this matter in the future, if it isn't a sensible/controlled arguement, you WILL be warned.

Topic opened.

You're acting as if this MG F T W character noticed that, and decided to take advantage of it. Now you and I both know he never figured that out.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL