Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Does anyone else feel like I do?

Oh Garrett

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with you. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about it. It's really too bad that the only clans left that are actually pures are #mayhem-makers and #enemy. At least true pures are not 100% dead. Things change i guess, and it's really too bad.

....Hell with that. I say clans start by slowly trimming away the fat. For 1 whole week official preps and run-ins will be put on hold while all clans willing to will remove players or notify players with turm and 35+ defence they are no longer welcome in X clan. Work your way down till to you reach 77 prayer/20 defence.

Anyone who continues to use these overpowered players/skills in their clan will simply be boycotted by the rest of the community. Refuse any and all offers to fight these clans, and players who are pures in clans with turmoil should leave.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯