Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan.

NiloYO

For those who are unaware this kid is also known as Nilo, he forgot to censor his name in the first pic being an idiot he is.

He has been banned from joining mm/eop/nme/tlp/fi

if you want him in your clan, go ahead, but i'll warn you before, this kid is a complete ******, will probably leak for other clans for money, and is a scammer, be warned.

I would not consider letting this kid apply to any clans the past week I have gotten to know him, he will sell locations at the blink of a eye (hes done it for me). He will ruin any clans community by just being himself. If you would like him to join go for it but you have been warned. He is just out for money and to sell locations. His attitude toward ranks is atrocious.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

I would not consider letting this kid apply to any clans the past week I have gotten to know him, he will sell locations at the blink of a eye (hes done it for me). He will ruin any clans community by just being himself. If you would like him to join go for it but you have been warned. He is just out for money and to sell locations. His attitude toward ranks is atrocious.

Are you stupid, stop making up stories i never sold locations the only time i've gave away locations was in fi to eop, good try tho.

Btw, don't get heated because i left your garbage clan.

pedo_chase-2.gif

Are you stupid, stop making up stories i never sold locations the only time i've gave away locations was in fi to eop.

Btw, don't get heated because i left your garbage clan.

But that was pretty funny, good attempt.

pedo_chase-2.gif

MOE ? from cy if so i know you

umm try out zenith we are very active in preps and f2p/p2p 50/50 with it have an active Vent with at least 20+ on it daily and we get like 5+ mini wars a day so check things out if you want to see some of the recent things we have done go here

^ that was our PCL last night

#Zenith

Gl finding a clan

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

^

No1 accept his application..

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

For those who are unaware this kid is also known as Nilo, he forgot to censor his name in the first pic being an idiot he is.

if you want him in your clan, go ahead, but i'll warn you before, this kid is a complete ******, will probably leak for other clans for money, and is a scammer, be warned.

l0

l0

he scamed me 400k LOL. i dont think a clan will accept him wen they see this topic , accept for zenith they need members

#clan-ef