Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just l00k1ng

No1 LikesU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how it is; good luck

Feel free to apply for NPO again once you changed your attitude.

read council chat before jumping to conclusion or ask trent if the thread is deleted. You will know why.

You're being a hypocrite, what's worse, talking bad about someone behind is back or talking bad to someone straight to their face?

Good Luck finding a new Clan I guess ;)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

I see how it is; good luck

Feel free to apply for NPO again once you changed your attitude.

read council chat before jumping to conclusion or ask trent if the thread is deleted. You will know why.

You're being a hypocrite, what's worse, talking bad about someone behind is back or talking bad to someone straight to their face?

Good Luck finding a new Clan I guess ;)

see thats how i know you dont know the story if u wana find out pm me in irc/ts or ask trent.

nxpxh.jpg

LOL^ implying we don't have 5+ spies in every clan

Anyways, here's my two cents:

EOP for sick ass ownage on both servers, and a great community (ignoring those idiots that all big clans have)

If you're looking for a small clan, NME or WAR

WAR for P2P

NME for F2P

You could also join FOE for basically the same reasons as EOP, but as an EOP member I'm obviously going to encourage you to join EOP.

Also, FOE don't get much action in F2P.

5+ spies in every clan

about 10-15 clans

yeh i like to split my clan up half spying and half at the trip too

45w2jk.gif

Hey; take it from me, if you want success, and loot and to grow with a clan that cares about you

Join TLP

http://tlp-rs.org/index/

#Tlp

In our clan you aren't a +1, you're a clan mate, we help you through every step of the journey, we have tons of experience and run the wild on the weekends, we constantly pull kdrs above 3.0 and command the wild and all those other clans at our feet

not to mention we do TONS OF P2P events, in fact we have a p2p fullout coming up

And we have midweek Inners/pk trips that are all p2p

Come idle in #tlp and hit me up

~i p0tt3d 4 u

Quality over Quantity.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

if you want higher levels, that are good at both f2p and p2p go to MM. if you want higher levels that are pro p2p, go tlp. If you want low def kids and somewhat lower levels, and more of a f2p clan go to NME.

nuff said^