Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to 1 def pures:

MarK.

Because I am a pure and I aim to have high offensive stats whilst having low defensive stats. You're obviously not a pure if you want defence. If you claim it is pure, then please read the first sentence.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1 defence account as well as a 10defence account and a 30 defence account. I believe that 30 defence is accepted in pure clans as it doesn't give so much bonus that you're extremely hard to kill in multi combat areas. I cannot say the same about Zerker pures (Rune). I believe that 1 defence pures often don't mind being in clans with more defence because of the PK Trips. Higher defence wins wars. I don't care who you are or what you say. I don't see a reason not to accept these accounts into your community, because of the fact that they are almost necessary to compete (with a few exceptions). Saturdays are the most enjoyable time for many pures, and they want their trip to be good. Adamant will never leave pure clanning, and i don't see rune ever coming into pure clanning. I can however see 39 defence being accepted into pure clans, strictly due to the advantage this clan wants in warring. I've already seen 36 Defence, 110F2P combat accounts being accepted. 1 Defence pures will keep their ideals and enjoy their community of friends(involving 30def accounts), or join one of the 3 clans listed before. Either way, there will always be turm pures, always be 20def, and always be people who believe that their 1 defence accounts are superior or they just enjoy being 1defence.

No, the more defence you have does not mean the more you win wars. If you rely on your defence then you have a problem.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I have a 1 defence account as well as a 10defence account and a 30 defence account. I believe that 30 defence is accepted in pure clans as it doesn't give so much bonus that you're extremely hard to kill in multi combat areas. I cannot say the same about Zerker pures (Rune). I believe that 1 defence pures often don't mind being in clans with more defence because of the PK Trips. Higher defence wins wars. I don't care who you are or what you say. I don't see a reason not to accept these accounts into your community, because of the fact that they are almost necessary to compete (with a few exceptions). Saturdays are the most enjoyable time for many pures, and they want their trip to be good. Adamant will never leave pure clanning, and i don't see rune ever coming into pure clanning. I can however see 39 defence being accepted into pure clans, strictly due to the advantage this clan wants in warring. I've already seen 36 Defence, 110F2P combat accounts being accepted. 1 Defence pures will keep their ideals and enjoy their community of friends(involving 30def accounts), or join one of the 3 clans listed before. Either way, there will always be turm pures, always be 20def, and always be people who believe that their 1 defence accounts are superior or they just enjoy being 1defence.

only an idiot would think that, if he were a really passive one. 30 def is acepted into pure clans not because "it doesnt give much defense bonus". that wasnt taken into account. it was accepted for shitties to compete with non-shitties, it was a desperation move. and to be so ignorant to think "OH YA ADDY FOR LIFE NOW NEVER RUNE" is wrong. you obviously havent seen what cp have been bringing to saturday trips. addy isnt pure, its conscious defense training, if you dont think thats true then you're straight up wrong.

shitties brough addy in to compete. itd be like xL massing entirely in rune to take us out and the rest of the pure community being like "omfg good idea!"

when a clan encourages its members to get defense, its not a pure clan.

When I played I always sticked to my belief that a pure is the lowest defense possible. Couldn't care less about offensive updates for (a bit) higher def, just sticked to that, call it pride w/e, and had plenty of fun so no reason to get higher def.

9ftifd.png