Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM 3-0

Salabala

i wanted you to get banged out in the beginning when mm lost 2 kids and you started flaming. "suck my ****" and "**** kids" and then 2 kids almost drop you.

And inb4 you say i was flaming them back. seriously grow the f up. and if you can't do that, wait until you have more than a 1 man lead to start flaming. you could have lost that round for your team hick.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wanted you to get banged out in the beginning when mm lost 2 kids and you started flaming. "suck my ****" and "**** kids" and then 2 kids almost drop you.

And inb4 you say i was flaming them back. seriously grow the f up. and if you can't do that, wait until you have more than a 1 man lead to start flaming. you could have lost that round for your team hick.

When mario/remi/half of thier team constantly flames u, rags u, acts like 5 year olds, and always crashes the fights im in its hard to not flame. If they say 'ur ****' 'com at me ******' b4 gate fall u expect me to not flame? Combine the above reasons and its just another reason for me to flame them at another mini. Was 3rd round aswell so there was nothing to lose.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

You act as if it was a life or death situation, calm down big guy.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

When mario/remi/half of thier team constantly flames u, rags u, acts like 5 year olds, and always crashes the fights im in its hard to not flame. If they say 'ur ****' 'com at me ******' b4 gate fall u expect me to not flame? Combine the above reasons and its just another reason for me to flame them at another mini. Was 3rd round aswell so there was nothing to lose.

ITS NOT MY FAULT HE STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like your 12 get a grip