Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ryan's Pure

Yo-lm-Ryan

Well.. I've had multiple pures but this is by far, my favorite. I have a lot to work on right now... But I can only play about 1-2hrs a day, if that. IRL > RS :confused:

I'm about to start questing for Zanik's, Anchor, Hally, Crystal Bow, etc. I have yet to do the Elemental quests, but I'll be getting them done within the next couple of days.

Here are my stats: 71 Combat

ryansstats.jpg

I'm going to be getting 67 Summoning when I can, but my top priority right now due to low funds, is 94 Mage.

I recently gf'd my bank and filled my books. I didn't feel very complete without them.

ryanspure.jpg

Rate/Hate. Suggestions would be much appreciated, but not the "99str" shiat. Put a little effort into it.

Thanks, fellas.

Shouldn't have bought the books if it costed your bank >.<

Nice account though, just finish questing and get 90 str & 94 mage

Yeah, I know what you mean. It was extremely debatable, but I feel like it was necessary. I'll hopefully make some money from pking. :S This account is great for it's cb, in my opinion(Lvl 71). But as you said... 90 Strength and 94 Mage, is something that I'll get soon. I really want them.

Nice Account, but if your looking into joining a clan that does some sort of F2P then you might want to get 57 woodcut for faster returning via canoe.

Good luck! :)

Yeah.. I've decided to either lone wolf it or join a clan that does nothing but P2p. =/

Do Once Piercing Note for unlimited books 94 mage + 90 str and u got a sexy acc

Solid. Thank you very much. :D

Do Once Piercing Note for unlimited books 94 mage + 90 str and u got a sexy acc

You need 60 prayer for that,

Gj keep up the work.

Thanks man. I'll look into that quest if I end up getting Rigour, once I run into some money.

• 2 weeks later...