Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Friday P2P PCL - 12/08/11

Adrian-

beating npo outnumbered by like 7 x2 ftw. sadly fatality had to hit off our ts twice so they can assure they can beat us with +12, since yet another clan closed into them.

Can safely say you're still a retard :)

Good job TLP, shame someone hit your Ts offline during a fight, would of been nice to see how you performed against FI outoptd

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

beating npo outnumbered by like 7 x2 ftw. sadly fatality had to hit off our ts twice so they can assure they can beat us with +12, since yet another clan closed into them.

Good job TLP, shame someone hit your Ts offline during a fight, would of been nice to see how you performed against FI outoptd

We fought them twice down 12 and managed to kill 13 with ts being raped every other minute.

We fought them twice down 12 and managed to kill 13 with ts being raped every other minute.

Yeah which is why i stated why I would of wanted to see the outcome with you having ts abilities.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Yeah which is why i stated why I would of wanted to see the outcome with you having ts abilities.

Oh.... my bad? lol

teamspeak abilities.