Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An expected result - EoP smash TLP

Leech

What are you even talking about Smashed?

First off; we hardly fought because FOE and MM crashed us every 30 seconds, and we didn't have a TS this whole day because it was down the entire trip. And our kdrs were virtually the same kill wise. Unlike you we had every clan and their mom on our tails this whole day.

looks like you did something wrong then l0l

It looks like yet another EOP propaganda topic; have to make excuses for yet another poor trip don't you

Yeah, we had a ****** day, it's quite obvious, but if anyone smashed us today it's FOE, FOE/MM kicked our ass, EOP just flopped around and provided easy kills for us

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you even talking about Smashed?

First off; we hardly fought because FOE and MM crashed us every 30 seconds, and we didn't have a TS this whole day because it was down the entire trip. And our kdrs were virtually the same kill wise. Unlike you we had every clan and their mom on our tails this whole day.

looks like you did something wrong then l0l

It looks like yet another EOP propaganda topic; have to make excuses for yet another poor trip don't you

Yeah, we had a ****** day, it's quite obvious, but if anyone smashed us today it's FOE, FOE/MM kicked our ass, EOP just flopped around and provided easy kills for us

jajaja its just a game, looks like you need to calm down m8ie

qOY7v.png

I enjoyed the topic, you guys sure but alot of effort.

Logged in on top of you 4 + Times, with the last time you rushing to NW Stairs.

I tanked your entire fall in without a B.O.B. (not HF's fall in), and then waited for MM to rush you from the west, pushing you into Multi, and letting HF Zerks spec you out.

I also enjoyed crashing your Fatality Fight, being off Green Hats for the majority.

You know if I was a pure, I would have to think to myself, would I rather join TLP/FOE/MM and not get smashed in both servers, or would I rather go out on Friday, flame everyone for being in PCL, then go to PCL, get smashed, then get hunted by HF on the weekends.

Good topic though! I liked the word choice

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

I enjoyed the topic, you guys sure but alot of effort.

Logged in on top of you 4 + Times, with the last time you rushing to NW Stairs.

I tanked your entire fall in without a B.O.B. (not HF's fall in), and then waited for MM to rush you from the west, pushing you into Multi, and letting HF Zerks spec you out.

I also enjoyed crashing your Fatality Fight, being off Green Hats for the majority.

You know if I was a pure, I would have to think to myself, would I rather join TLP/FOE/MM and not get smashed in both servers, or would I rather go out on Friday, flame everyone for being in PCL, then go to PCL, get smashed, then get hunted by HF on the weekends.

Good topic though! I liked the word choice

Amen

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

You killed 10 TLP the whole time we were fighting, nice. I also laughed that Pepe showed his return tab...I personally killed him twice during that run in

That's not Pepe showing them sets, look again, it's someone trading him :whistling:

anytime u wanna fight pm me, cause all you guys do is decline our run ins and prep offers.

and so your leadership cant lie to u all,

p2p prep wed, f2p prep thurs?

How does a wilderness prep sound? - or do you want clan wars :ninja:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

I personally don't have anything against TLP

but if I see one more HF member ever in p2p, their boyfriends will have twice as many mains to worry about on saturdays

i promise that

Well I mean that would be great! We just got done with our Crash War with Kill Orgy so we need another one.

Thanks for proving on the topic though that im pissing you off!

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

but if I see one more HF member ever in p2p, their boyfriends will have twice as many mains to worry about on saturdays

i promise that

Well I mean that would be great! We just got done with our Crash War with Kill Orgy so we need another one.

Lol your the guy I made tele about 3 times when you tried ragging me.

i promise that

gear up baby :)

eopsumm.png

You killed 10 TLP the whole time we were fighting, nice. I also laughed that Pepe showed his return tab...I personally killed him twice during that run in

That's not Pepe showing them sets, look again, it's someone trading him :whistling:

anytime u wanna fight pm me, cause all you guys do is decline our run ins and prep offers.

so u can bring more than matched, and mains

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

so u can bring more than matched, and mains

Thought you would think up something to decline our offer for a wildy prep, maybe next time.

i promise that

Yeah its awesome being NH. I can go up to wests, and Rag EOP Leaders in N Range with a yak, and then tele out!

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

i promise that

Yeah its awesome being NH. I can go up to wests, and Rag EOP Leaders in N Range with a yak, and then tele out!

Yeah, wonder how it feels while being in a zerk clan and not being able to beat pures while pking 1v1 or even on official trips.

i promise that

Yeah, wonder how it feels while being in a zerk clan and not being able to beat pures while pking 1v1 or even on official trips.

does it feel like this?

eop1.png

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png