Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An expected result - EoP smash TLP

Leech

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O Jonty....

So EOP when you ready to man up and fight TLP come pm me on IRC.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ye we got smashed 54 kills

102 deaths.

Thanks for the fight today, shame you had to end before us.... we wanted more even tho we had no audio :whistling:

4osjn1.png

:teehee:

Owned

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

It was funnier knowing you told your members you won that fight, It was actually 54 kills btw, not 58. :thumbsup:

Also @TLP members; I asked your ranks for a wildy prep but they declined :( maybe when they think your ready for the dangerous wilderness? :D

Like that makes it any better. Feel free to step up to when YOU feel your ready for a prep. Quote me and humor me with another one of your clueless idiotic replies.

ye we got smashed 54 kills

102 deaths.

Thanks for the fight today, shame you had to end before us.... we wanted more even tho we had no audio :whistling:

4osjn1.png

:teehee:

Owned

yet again proof that EOP talk so much **** 2 everyone even there members go boost some more kills

id say remove the topic about u beating us with this clear proof u didnt but hey if u keep it people can just read this comment

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

dont see many eop posting 'round here as they realised they got smashed by every other clan member that read and commented on this topic. id request a delete if i was eop, lol.

I'd request a delete on tlp's topic too ^_^ owait..

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP