Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures ~ Really good @ matched f2p.

Known 2 Pown

Was a nice attempt, almost had you guys but luckily for you guys you managed to escape our triangle choke hold. Next time, hopefully ; P

P.S. Sucks that EOP is scared lol, don't worry they'll act like they aren't on PW, gotta keep that publicity propaganda up =]

That was actually a neat tactic; along with the one you did vs TG today, you had us confused in our TG fight, our first pile was one of those guys who booked the other way while you guys came with the flank

tons of fun:D

I love that you guys actually do these tactics rather than just spread.

man i was kidding idk wtf they did i was at school lol but yah that TG thing was fun ;P 3rd round was hoping to pull it off again but half our clan got caught @ center =s

Honest to God idk I was referring to the stuff you did in our tlp vs H prep thursday :P

And yeah; We responded quickly thankfully, you had half of us saying..wait what the F? then the massive JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!! JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!!

If you perfect these tactics they'll really do some damage because it definitely threw us off

Yah honestly we do this all the time, what really put us in a huge advantage last year was we trained everyone (after about 4 months) to be decent to good warrers, + the fact that they were all getting curses/dung/sum, and throw these tactics in and we were pretty beast. Now we lost the levels, and have to train some new people up, we're relying on tactics right now to help level us out (which shows why we're bringing rounds down to 10v10s when our combat average is -15~ of the opposing clan)

Rome wasn't built over night matey, keep at it. Respect for these past few weeks of flame free preps and fun:)

yah respect for being smart enough to not flame free practice lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If you wanted a fight why didn't you drop me a PM?

I tried challenging your ranks but you ended up fighting Zenith instead which lead us to dismiss with the impression that you weren't planning on fighting us.

Nice job with your PCL though, looked fun.

Stop trying we all know solo king has banned eop ranks from accepting fights vs tlp you wouldn't ever accept

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

I tried challenging your ranks but you ended up fighting Zenith instead which lead us to dismiss with the impression that you weren't planning on fighting us.

Stop trying we all know solo king has banned eop ranks from accepting fights vs tlp you wouldn't ever accept

If you wanted a fight why didn't you drop me a PM? I tried challenging your ranks but you ended up fighting Zenith instead which lead us to dismiss with the impression that you weren't planning on fighting us. Nice job with your PCL though, looked fun.
tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

If you wanted a fight why didn't you drop me a PM? I tried challenging your ranks but you ended up fighting Zenith instead which lead us to dismiss with the impression that you weren't planning on fighting us. Nice job with your PCL though, looked fun.

Milky is leader mate, He has as much authority as Solo has...

Also Havoc actually quoting that? Drop me a PM havoc to setup a f2p prep ;) That's if you can handle the first rule... 40v40 minimum :NULL:

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Also Havoc actually quoting that? Drop me a PM havoc to setup a f2p prep ;) That's if you can handle the first rule... 40v40 minimum :NULL:

aren't you a new member lol

Perhaps our spams to Challenge/Accept Challenge/Scared/Etc weren't obvious enough.

Our bads.

Perhaps our spams to Challenge/Accept Challenge/Scared/Etc weren't obvious enough.

Our bads.

yo its pretty easy 2 get confused leave them be m8 like how many "eop" clans are out there we could of been talking about any of them when we spammed "tlp wants eop" they thought we ment the other eop, easy mistake

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

Our bads.

yo its pretty easy 2 get confused leave them be m8 like how many "eop" clans are out there we could of been talking about any of them when we spammed "tlp wants eop" they thought we ment the other eop, easy mistake

Plausible, but I doubt it m8, we had gotten to the challenge screen and everything. No one could be that oblivious. They must have purposely ignored our request.

Myth busted.

megafacepalm.jpg

aren't you a new member lol

O SHI-

Our bads.

u 4got about the "take notes eop" and "tlp wants eop" :unsure:

smartestmember.jpg

ur a new member lmfao.

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg