Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

V for Vendetta

Swing

thanks for the fun, it was nice and clean.

i like that graphic you have for WAR btw, pretty swanky :thumbsup:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Feel bad for MA. Resorted to bringing zerkers, who ended up losing a chaotic maul and firecape, then rage quit.

120115215554.png

(18:32:58) -[ZZ]RuneScript- *** [ IKG ]: Overall 1,740 | Att 80 | Def 42 | Str 94 | Cns 90 | Range 96 | Pray 95 | Mage 95 | Cook 83 | WC 99 | Fletch 50 | Fish 34 | FM 62 | Craft 52 | Smith 63 | Mine 63 | Herb 92 | Agil 59 | Thief 85 | Slay 38 | Farm 73 | RC 54 | Hunt 49 | Con 40 | Sum 53 | Dungeon 99

fbdf9z.jpg

iojbdf.png ;p

Goodjob on your trip

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Feel bad for MA. Resorted to bringing zerkers, who ended up losing a chaotic maul and firecape, then rage quit.

120115215554.png

(18:32:58) -[ZZ]RuneScript- *** [ IKG ]: Overall 1,740 | Att 80 | Def 42 | Str 94 | Cns 90 | Range 96 | Pray 95 | Mage 95 | Cook 83 | WC 99 | Fletch 50 | Fish 34 | FM 62 | Craft 52 | Smith 63 | Mine 63 | Herb 92 | Agil 59 | Thief 85 | Slay 38 | Farm 73 | RC 54 | Hunt 49 | Con 40 | Sum 53 | Dungeon 99

fbdf9z.jpg

iojbdf.png ;p

Goodjob on your trip

Massacre going hard ofc

0Ra7A.png

120115215554.png

fbdf9z.jpg

He quit RS so trained defence. Wasn't in Ma's clanchat, got locations from a good friend in Massacre, grats on the cmaul.

It's a shame you didn't accept our PKRIs until you brought that other clan with you :(.

Kusic.png

iojbdf.png

In reply to that 3o4, it's quite obvious that it was an auto typer intending to go in the CC. "Massing for P2P trip in 10 mins", the massing part kind of gives it away mate. Surely if someone were to "mass recruit" they wouldn't say "massing for" they'd say "come to trip"

The "P2P" part also gives it away, considering it's in a P2P world, again if it was a case of mass recruiting then it would just say "pk trip". After all, people in a P2P world that someone is spamming in, wouldn't need to be informed that its P2P.

Next time you post something about Massacre, don't leave it as flawed as the above one is L. Either way, you've always had a strong hate for Massacre, so I can understand the reason you posted this.

^^

Kusic.png

iojbdf.png

In reply to that 3o4, it's quite obvious that it was an auto typer intending to go in the CC. "Massing for P2P trip in 10 mins", the massing part kind of gives it away mate. Surely if someone were to "mass recruit" they wouldn't say "massing for" they'd say "come to trip"

The "P2P" part also gives it away, considering it's in a P2P world, again if it was a case of mass recruiting then it would just say "pk trip". After all, people in a P2P world that someone is spamming in, wouldn't need to be informed that its P2P.

Next time you post something about Massacre, don't leave it as flawed as the above one is L. Either way, you've always had a strong hate for Massacre, so I can understand the reason you posted this.

^^

In all honestly , I posted it more as a "" Joke "".

But the reaction which you gave me , woah lol.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

i like ur gfx, goodjob killin ir

i'll shag ur nan

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality