Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Fi - P2P Full Out War

Toxic SlaY

Obviously not

V

No flame intended, but pulling a third of your member list to a fullout dosnt show any effort.

Why doesn't Epidemic redirect some of their pk trip efforts into detecting sarcasm?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't Epidemic redirect some of their pk trip efforts into detecting sarcasm?

"Unfortunately Fi is the exact opposite, everyone comes to full outs but we don't give a crap about bh/pvp."

Well seeing as epidemic has defeated you for the past 3 weeks.. Wait, you werent out saturday because you were practicing for a fullout you lost, excuse me. Seeing as epidemic beat you 2 weeks in a row both of the times you were out in f2p in the last 3 weeks, I would assume you were being serious. So if Fi dosnt pull a lot to pk trips OR fullouts, what do you pull your ops to?

No flame intended.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

"Unfortunately Fi is the exact opposite, everyone comes to full outs but we don't give a crap about bh/pvp."

Well seeing as epidemic has defeated you for the past 3 weeks.. Wait, you werent out saturday because you were practicing for a fullout you lost, excuse me. Seeing as epidemic beat you 2 weeks in a row both of the times you were out in f2p in the last 3 weeks, I would assume you were being serious. So if Fi dosnt pull a lot to pk trips OR fullouts, what do you pull your ops to?

No flame intended.

This is a flame war, start intending flame :D

Our opts are all too busy keeping their privates off while they pk in w65 edge. (no sarcasm)

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

No flame intended.

epidemic has beat us twice in like two months rof

1fail.png

lolercats plz get off this topic as ur making our clan look like even more ****

This topic is about Fatality, we can leave Epidemic out of this.

Now back to the flame war.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

u clan hop excuse me

* Cannot join #tlp, you are banned from the channel

You do not have permission to view this board

I quit tlp, and get banned. So I join a new clan. Naaat really clan hopping is it?

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

K.

lolercats plz get off this topic as ur making our clan look like even more ****

How so?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

* Cannot join #tlp, you are banned from the channel

You do not have permission to view this board

I quit tlp, and get banned. So I join a new clan. Naaat really clan hopping is it?

yes it is u quit in the first place with an intention to join a new clan

How so?

becuz ur making epidemic look like a bunch of idiots..get out of my clan u clan hopper

1fail.png

becuz ur making epidemic look like a bunch of idiots..get out of my clan u clan hopper

I quit because of school. I then was going to rejoin, because I wanted to try to balance rl and rs, but I found I was baned. And how am I making epidemic look like idiots? Im using logic and pointing out flaws in your / ray's arguement, and you attack the fact that I left TLP without responding to anything I say about your clan.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

I quit because of school. I then was going to rejoin, because I wanted to try to balance rl and rs, but I found I was baned. And how am I making epidemic look like idiots? Im using logic and pointing out flaws in your / ray's arguement, and you attack the fact that I left TLP without responding to anything I say about your clan.

neither rofl or I were making any arguments, we're just flaming ;)

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

ur not using logic ? ur using **** argument thats wat ur using

1fail.png

So basically you dont have the brain power to have a reasoned arguement with me?

What's the argument? Fi pulled like 50 to a full out? We know. Fi lost to E a couple times in bh/pvp? We know as well. If I wanna have a reasoned argument, I'd have a reasoned argument, this is a flame war.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

What's the argument? Fi pulled like 50 to a full out? We know. Fi lost to E a couple times in bh/pvp? We know as well. If I wanna have a reasoned argument, I'd have a reasoned argument, this is a flame war.

The fact that you are talking about how fatality pulls a lot of fullouts, then go on to say you are being sarcastic. You need to read the flaming guide mace made brother.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

So basically you dont have the brain power to have a reasoned arguement with me?

i can tell your one of those 16 year old e-thugs, who sit at home tryin to act big,cause u got no friends irl, you prolly have a picture of the ugliest girl in your school on your wall hoping that one day she will ask u to go to the dance with her.

your mother tryes to get u out of the basement, but u continue to stay in there, eatin doritos, and drinking dr pepper.

get ur balls off the comp bro

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

The fact that you are talking about how fatality pulls a lot of fullouts, then go on to say you are being sarcastic. You need to read the flaming guide mace made brother.

its the truth if u cannot except it then u r **** at the internet..

1fail.png

I lied about being sarcastic, I actually had no clue that we just pulled 50 to a full out, even though I was there. It must have escaped my mind.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Thus spoke roflhard, wearer of the blue dragonhide!

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

i can tell your one of those 16 year old e-thugs, who sit at home tryin to act big,cause u got no friends irl, you prolly have a picture of the ugliest girl in your school on your wall hoping that one day she will ask u to go to the dance with her.

your mother tryes to get u out of the basement, but u continue to stay in there, eatin doritos, and drinking dr pepper.

get ur balls off the comp bro

You can tell all of that from one sentence? You must have a great life too, you know, sitting on your ass all day flaming people on the internet to get your post count up 8D

Lets see. Im in my moms basement, because its a lot cooler down here than the rest of the house. Im 16 (holy **** hes 16 flame him l0l0l). Im not an ethug, you should be able to tell, I dont go around flaming random people to increase my ego (whos that remind us of :q!?!). I dont have a picture of a girl on my wall, but my computer backround is a picture of my girlfriend. No, she isnt some cheerleading captain, because as you wouldnt know, not every single person have a model girlfriend. I hate doritos, and I like Dr. Pepper but sadly I have none at the moment. Your turn, tell me about your "oh so awesome" life.

Edit: Dest, rofl isnt roflhard, hes someone else. And stop trying to recruit me into your clan, im not joining IR l0l

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

i love u lol!