Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt PURES Decimate The Alliance

Chain Is Law

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink where the hell were you seriously? lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Andy what the hell man be nice to pink.

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all.

Didn't work this week

120208230025.png

i dont see how that 30 sec video proves anything lol, pretty sure all our pics are mainly in multi figting, and dayum the kdr is pretty good for single zone

Thats exactly what im saying. And not even 5 minutes later are we chasing them down the wild spamming "walk of shame".

Join CP if you are sick of excuses for your clan.

2cgjyaf.jpg

I still cannot comprehend how NME think they had a good day...

I don't get why NME claimed a win against Cp or claimed that running down cp who clearly had full opts in their shi.tty propaganda video as im seeing now in their sigs is really something to be "proud" of

Cp obviously gave NME their fight just right after shown through the video posted in the first post of the topic, I mean cmon that's just pathetic to claim anything out of that, and to also ally with 2-3 other clans for about 3 weeks straight and lying about not doing such in their topics

Mods need to get their shi.t straight in not allowing things like that

Again all Cp has is KDR to prove it didn't lose in any of it's "fights" from what im seeing now I didn't go on trip but I for sure as hell know cp wouldve had more than 42 deaths, even last week when it was arguably a better trip we had lost double that amount

I don't get why NME claimed a win against Cp or claimed that running down cp who clearly had full opts in their shi.tty propaganda video as im seeing now in their sigs is really something to be "proud" of

Cp obviously gave NME their fight just right after shown through the video posted in the first post of the topic, I mean cmon that's just pathetic to claim anything out of that, and to also ally with 2-3 other clans for about 3 weeks straight and lying about not doing such in their topics

Mods need to get their shi.t straight in not allowing things like that

You couldn't of said it better. In that video posted on the first page, NME clearly crashed our fight, we run to single, NME runs to single because FI rushes in, we hit NME in single. CP being low on numbers after actually fighting a clan and not crashing, decided to wait in nonmulti for a few seconds before we re-rushed NME. That we did. And then we cleared them. Watch our vid on the first post in this topic for more info.

I don't really think its the mods fault, they just dont know what goes on in game. I think its time some mods join CP and check out how our trips go. (;

2cgjyaf.jpg