Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clanwars

Salabala

Since these boards are dead as ****, i decided to make a thread:

What's your most fun/exciting/memorable clan wars fight?

Mine:

Mini: Mid 09ish I was F2P pking when l LionHart l invited me to come f2p mini with EOP (Tayyab was leading) and it really got me into 'clanning'(even doh i was pking with random masser teams/clans/friends since mid 06). It was a new experience and was fun finding out there was other things pures did besides pking.

Prep: NP vs. TG (most recent one). I GO HAM SNIPE FREEZING M8S)

Fullout:

Mini:

Prep:

Fullout:

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Mini: I don't attend many minis, but I can a long time ago a P2P mini game down to like a 2v3, eventually to a 1v1, and we won. Probably sounds boring/normal to people who mini a lot but I don't.

Prep:

This one probably, just because of how excited everyone was to win the fight, was funny to see everyone spam the fc over a prep win.

Fullout: Haven't been a part of a real fullout (pure vs pure) that we won, lost to TLP a while back... so I guess just some fullout with some main clan we had where we pulled close to 100 and dominated lol.. was a while back and I don't even remember the main clans name