Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's P2P Sunday 22 April 2012

Foe17

Wow, MM proved me wrong...I honestly thought they only bring HF when they are down opts, or matched us..but sheesh! They outopted by at least 15+ and still had HF with them.

I left after the first hour 'cause I had to go, but it looks like work was done pals.

Guess we'll be seeing more of this as our opts continue to grow..

mhdl5x.png

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Get pushed into single by MM from corp

>See tons of orange dots and no white dots

>We cleared MM guys!

I also like how you conveniently forget to mention the fact that you and FI rushed us from opposite sides at exactly the same time, you from corp and them from gap, and then you complain about HF at volcano...?

Still a much better trip than your previous ones, more like the old FOE. Good job.

>We cleared MM guys!

I also like how you conveniently forget to mention the fact that you and FI rushed us from opposite sides at exactly the same time, you from corp and them from gap, and then you complain about HF at volcano...?

Still a much better trip than your previous ones, more like the old FOE. Good job.

hf was at top of volcano attacking us and u guys come rush..

need mains to compete vs us..

>We cleared MM guys!

we had a pkri with fi

mm came

mm died

hf came

hf died

eop tried to come

they fled with their 30 pull once they realized they would die too

AJAJA

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

>We cleared MM guys!

bu-but you guys ARE mains.

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

>We cleared MM guys!

I never said they weren't I was just pointing out how you don't talk about you and FI teaming vs us, and FI is a lot more dangerous than HF cuz they have 2x the people lol

I don't wanna start an another argument where I waste my time and walli and co. look like retards. Looks like you had a fun and action-packed trip. Thanks for the fights, looking forward to more.

>We cleared MM guys!

Ye well 25 def isn't pure either :mellow:

>We cleared MM guys!

edit: idk how i made a double post :S

>We cleared MM guys!

you still complaining about def dude, 25 def is not a "pure".... :whistling:

>We cleared MM guys!

What's there to complain if we're giving FOE a hard time every weekend for the past 3-4 months? FOE claimed to clear MM when it's MM that is always pushing FOE back to single/clearing them. You guys have my respect but please don't be EOP V2.

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

>We cleared MM guys!

What's there to complain if we're giving FOE a hard time every weekend for the past 3-4 months? FOE claimed to clear MM when it's MM that is always pushing FOE back to single/clearing them. You guys have my respect but please don't be EOP V2.

Hmmm your leader told you that we planned to team on you? I think you need to go ask why they are lieng to you all. we had a run in organised with FI that you just happened to turn up at or as we like to call it crash( about the 100th time you've done this recently), your spies obviously doing their jobs. Unfortunately for you niether clan is happy for you to crash our fight hence the change of tactics to both clans on pink hats, I bet if you won 13th would make you a nice little topic saying you beat "foetality" although infact all you did was crash a fight which has already depleted both clans ops and food , I don't know where you was but we killed all the hf and MM members that decided to run towards gap with none of you left standing. When foe wanted a fight with you although you had a fifth more opts you decided that wasn't enough, got worried and decided its best to bring 20+ mains with you, which to me is laughable considering your claiming other clans team when infact your crashing pk run ins and believe we should just carry on as usual and let you pick off both clans leftovers so you can have a **** over your kdr but decide its fair game to team when its benefiting you lol?

I do wonder if MM has some sort of brainwashing machine to make them believe any crap they are told.

where are you getting these pulls from l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

seems like you had a lot of problems coping with mm today, owell looks like you're comfortably above fi in p2p again :P

you mean coping with mm and their butt buddys hf, they had almost 20 up on us and still made hf log north of us to sandwhich us, like how bad can u get....

>We cleared MM guys!

Hmmm your leader told you that we planned to team on you? I think you need to go ask why they are lieng to you all. we had a run in organised with FI that you just happened to turn up at or as we like to call it crash( about the 100th time you've done this recently), your spies obviously doing their jobs. Unfortunately for you niether clan is happy for you to crash our fight hence the change of tactics to both clans on pink hats, I bet if you won 13th would make you a nice little topic saying you beat "foetality" although infact all you did was crash a fight which has already depleted both clans ops and food , I don't know where you was but we killed all the hf and MM members that decided to run towards gap with none of you left standing. When foe wanted a fight with you although you had a fifth more opts you decided that wasn't enough, got worried and decided its best to bring 20+ mains with you, which to me is laughable considering your claiming other clans team when infact your crashing pk run ins and believe we should just carry on as usual and let you pick off both clans leftovers so you can have a **** over your kdr but decide its fair game to team when its benefiting you lol?

I do wonder if MM has some sort of brainwashing machine to make them believe any crap they are told.

Ok I'm confused as to what made you think we crashed your pkri with FI today. We were at dwarves, you were at corp, and FI was at gap/piper. We logged in and FI hit us, and as we started to fight them, you guys rushed from corp and attacked us. That doesn't seem like crashing a pkri, unless we crashed it before it even started, but you said that you were low on food and opts so I have no idea what you're talking about. When getting 2v1'd we headed east towards single east of ruins but you stopped following so we turned around and gave FI a return fight, which we ended up clearing.

Here's our brainwashing machine, it's called YouTube. Watch from 7:50 onwards to see what happened.

Also, I find it laughable that you offer us a run-in which involves all of MM running into a 3x3 square in order to attack you then are surprised when we want nothing of the sort. We don't want to end up like this lol:

120422155546.png

>We cleared MM guys!

Ok I'm confused as to what made you think we crashed your pkri with FI today. We were at dwarves, you were at corp, and FI was at gap/piper. We logged in and FI hit us, and as we started to fight them, you guys rushed from corp and attacked us. That doesn't seem like crashing a pkri, unless we crashed it before it even started, but you said that you were low on food and opts so I have no idea what you're talking about. When getting 2v1'd we headed east towards single east of ruins but you stopped following so we turned around and gave FI a return fight, which we ended up clearing.

Here's our brainwashing machine, it's called YouTube. Watch from 7:50 onwards to see what happened.

Also, I find it laughable that you offer us a run-in which involves all of MM running into a 3x3 square in order to attack you then are surprised when we want nothing of the sort. We don't want to end up like this lol:

120422155546.png

ur so ****** retarded, we were up at volcano because we had info that hf were at 50 ports, we didnt know they logged and went north of us, mm newfags gettin instabrainwashed