Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's P2P Sunday 22 April 2012

Foe17

Not gonna comment on happenings of the day as I was not at the trip, but this is just disgraceful:

120422172840.png

What's the point of putting a picture of a 108 in the most rag gear I've ever seen killing a 80 in your topic? Are you trying to embarrass yourselves?

newfag.... theres a reason its there

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the kdr? And why did the video cut off in the middle of the fight against mm? Did you guys get cleared and just wanted to show that you can stand with mm and then cut off the vid? cause that's how it looks to me.

Looks like you got smashed by MM l0l.

out of curiosity what does l0l mean? how does it differ from lol. Indulge me with such knowledge so i can be as cool as you

Not sure if trying to be funny or just lacking brain cells

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

nothing stops mm members from getting 20 def with rigour or augury which is probally better then 30 def on curses for big opt fights just mm members dont care as mcuh as foe members do about there clan to get the best stats possible for trips

therefore u will always lose when near equal opts.

and that sir is the beauty in this game called runescape

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

This was before we raped Muffin makers at Mages bank.

sql1co.png

Anyways i think this kdr is good, we fought Mayhem Force down 30 (15 Muffin makers and 15 def narbs) + we got camped by another shitclan named Serenity or something.

nothing stops mm members from getting 20 def with rigour or augury which is probally better then 30 def on curses for big opt fights just mm members dont care as mcuh as foe members do about there clan to get the best stats possible for trips

This isn't a flame agains foe or any other clan, but this exactly what is wrong with the pure community; "ok let me ruin my account to the point where it is utterly useless for pking just so that I can help my clan for 4 hours a weekend." People have become too fixated on fighting other clans rather than doing what both pures and pure clan were made to do: pk. If, as a pure new to the community, I am expected to ruin my account in order to be an asset to my clan, I certainly will be reluctant to join.

This isn't a turmoil or def complaint, people in MM are just as guilty of it, especially those who train over 80 attack and 77 prayer.

Anyways that was off topic, ya for free bump and stuff even though it doesn't get bumped to the top.

This isn't a flame agains foe or any other clan, but this exactly what is wrong with the pure community; "ok let me ruin my account to the point where it is utterly useless for pking just so that I can help my clan for 4 hours a weekend." People have become too fixated on fighting other clans rather than doing what both pures and pure clan were made to do: pk. If, as a pure new to the community, I am expected to ruin my account in order to be an asset to my clan, I certainly will be reluctant to join.

This isn't a turmoil or def complaint, people in MM are just as guilty of it, especially those who train over 80 attack and 77 prayer.

Anyways that was off topic, ya for free bump and stuff even though it doesn't get bumped to the top.

80 att 77 pray is **** for pking

60 att 45 pray is best for 1 def

80 att 95 pray 30 def is awesome as well. turm is a pking build we are pures bro

80 att 77 pray is **** for pking

60 att 45 pray is best for 1 def

80 att 95 pray 30 def is awesome as well. turm is a pking build we are pures bro

Yeah I was thinking along the lines of either 60 atk and 77 pray or 80 atk 52 pray was ok but didn't think it was worth being that specific. Also rofl 30 def turm sucks so much. You get raped by 40+ def kids who hit higher and have veng, and nobody your level wants to fight you because all you risk is proselyte. For bridding, your melee armor is **** compared to rune pures/zerks, your mage def is **** compared to rune pures/zerks, and your strength bonus is **** compared to rune pures/zerks.

Oh, and a pure isn't an account with low defense, it's an account with maximum offensive capability at a low combat level. 30 def turmoil doesn't fit either of those criteria so it's not pure.