Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sinless Second live pk commentary with chrisarchie top comment!

Sinless

This video was very enjoyable for a person like me to watch. Your commentary was interesting, and really made the video as excellent as it was. Your style of pking was immensely fun to watch. The risks that you take to KO your enemies are breathtaking, and it seems you managed to obtain bank loot as well. As I was watching your video, I felt a compelling thrust of emotion, which lead me to click the subscribe button, in hope that I will be able to watch some of your future commentaries, which will inevitably lead to the zenith of my existence. I look forward to more of your work, and I hope that one day I will be capable of emulating and producing content as revolutionary as yours. I also see that you were prestigiously recognized for your comment on one out of a thousand of Chris Archie's videos. I also belive that this recognition will be paramount to the development of Chris Archie's channel, because surely he will read your comment, in turn leading him to visit your channel, in turn leading him to watch your pk commentary, of which he will surely glean magnificent learnings from a masterful pker as yourself.

Thank you for inspiring me to achieve greatness

Yours truly,

Soulgrazer

This video was very enjoyable for a person like me to watch. Your commentary was interesting, and really made the video as excellent as it was. Your style of pking was immensely fun to watch. The risks that you take to KO your enemies are breathtaking, and it seems you managed to obtain bank loot as well. As I was watching your video, I felt a compelling thrust of emotion, which lead me to click the subscribe button, in hope that I will be able to watch some of your future commentaries, which will inevitably lead to the zenith of my existence. I look forward to more of your work, and I hope that one day I will be capable of emulating and producing content as revolutionary as yours. I also see that you were prestigiously recognized for your comment on one out of a thousand of Chris Archie's videos. I also belive that this recognition will be paramount to the development of Chris Archie's channel, because surely he will read your comment, in turn leading him to visit your channel, in turn leading him to watch your pk commentary, of which he will surely glean magnificent learnings from a masterful pker as yourself.

Yours truly,

Soulgrazer

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All of my internets, take them

Yours truly,

Soulgrazer

glad to see all this positive feedback. Also you can be sure that i will be making more content glad to see that you enjoy the video.