Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs. Frenzy ~ We troo niggy's | We also went out & PKRI'd POP afterwards, it was pretty good. KDR was 36 kills 4 deaths.

Known 2 Pown

havoc attempting to step up to the plate while they live in the shadow of every other mpc & lpc.. nothing new ;D

in fact, I didnt even know you guys were still open thought you'd be under a new name like venom or nexus by now.

gj tho tlp, looked extremely easy but a rather large mini that we could have done any time of the week, shame I couldnt be there.. looking forward for a next time.

havoc attempting to step up to the plate while they live in the shadow of every other mpc & lpc.. nothing new ;D

in fact, I didnt even know you guys were still open thought you'd be under a new name like venom or nexus by now.

gj tho tlp, looked extremely easy but a rather large mini that we could have done any time of the week, shame I couldnt be there.. looking forward for a next time.

Why are you flaming Havoc for, I'm pretty sure you already established a name for yourself as TLP's public slave so you don't have to keep trying any harder lol, otherwise I'm going to send your leader or whateve he is 'Dissy' into elo hell

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Why are you flaming Havoc for, I'm pretty sure you already established a name for yourself as TLP's public slave so you don't have to keep trying any harder lol, otherwise I'm going to send your leader or whateve he is 'Dissy' into elo hell

dis guy trys toooo hard 2much srsface

he is just envious i guess

was ez

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

better watch ur mouth sonnie

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

The last couple years have been pretty rough on TLP, I guess this prep meant a lot for them.

33boh81.jpg

Unfortunately for frenzy even that'd considered a monsterous pull :/

Oh, and using a screenie that was given to you by (;p) during inners 5 minutes into our mass as a counter argument towars cold facts about venom/havoc/nexus/frenzy/xl or whoever you are isnt the best of ideas.

Rest in piece H.

KID

i carry you all day, urrr day... my back is getting sore.

L0L

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

KID

i carry you all day, urrr day... my back is getting sore.

L0L

I got banned for 2 weeks again LOL look what elo decay is doing to me!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Funny part is they had signups, their timezone, and still only pulled 20 ;/. Thanks for the fight POP

Oh and are u so cocky now booos?

Signups lol?

We don't take TLP serious after our late night thrashing. Heard you guys still limping :thumbsup:

You beat 21 TLP with 28 "Frenzy" (invites) and still BARELY had a 1 KDR. You and your clan are a joke lol, will be waiting for you this weekend :thumbsup:

http://frenzy-rs.com/index.php?/topic/93-p...n-up/#entry1130

Maybe you should take us a bit serious considering we just smashed you lol

u mate with under age women

121109164212.png

The last couple years have been pretty rough on TLP, I guess this prep meant a lot for them.

33boh81.jpg

Unfortunately for frenzy even that'd considered a monsterous pull :/

Oh, and using a screenie that was given to you by (;p) during inners 5 minutes into our mass as a counter argument towars cold facts about venom/havoc/nexus/frenzy/xl or whoever you are isnt the best of ideas.

Rest in piece H.

YES DANNY WITH THE THIS IS WHY

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png