Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Level system update? no more pures? INFORM ME.

Adz

Alright all,

I heard recently about this combat update as well as the level system changes.. Would anyone like to enlighten me on this update and where pures stand?

I've recently posted a topic in the runescape forums to maybe get some ideas but take a look if you can;

Quick code; 296-297-115-63858645

Link; http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=7x...97,115,63858645

ex *Leader of:
Ancient Pures(AP), Enraged Pures, Moratorium, Red blade hunters, Phoenix elites, Team PB. (old clans/teams)

been a member of: ToonScape, L2L, RBH, UBH, TGG, MM, FI, EG, C ;)!
Account- 0oft (aka mc 5n1p3r)
YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/ownorko
Subscribe if you don't mind watching latest pure pking videos ;)

Basically Abilities get hotkeyed to a number.

The more times you use one of these abilities a Adrenaline Bar fills up. The Adrenaline bar then unleashes a kind of Special Attack.

Pures are at a disadvantage because, Armour now gives extra lifepoints. Pures will have little the amount of lifepoints as other accounts. Also they've changed a lot of things like Addy Gloves/Climber boots can no longer be worn by pures/have no benefiting stats.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

F2p is limited towards abiliites, i think f2p clanning will exist but people will bring one combat style only.. F2p has no ko potential, its all to whoever has food left, massive delay when changing combat styles

Abilities overpower weapons making people hit incredibly high, Pures are easy to one bang because of the low armor hp bonus. All the armor and some weapon requirements have gone up so gear is going to change massively. It's gonna be pretty tough for us.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png