Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Comparing Clan Averages

Logic

'Clan: Frenzy'

My clan doesn't change the validity of these facts. Numbers don't lie :thumbsup:

You can misconstrue facts to form an invalid conclusion ;).

ie. That Frenzy isn't a **** cwa no-name clan that won't die and will proceed to make a significant impact on the community. Where the hell do you get off saying tlp is **** LOL.

Be that as it may, I never once stated Frenzy's current role in the pure community. You simply inferred that by us having the best averages we thought very highly of ourselves.

When did I infer that, please, show me. You obviously do think highly of yourselves if you think me saying facts can be misconstrued translates into 'we have the best averages and think highly of ourselves'. Go suck each others cocks on your own forums.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember back in the day when all i cared about were avgs and getting that 94 mage avg XD thought that was a big deal, now if u dont have 94 mage avg its like a joke. (no offence to those that dont have it)

actually impressed with Z's summoning, very nice

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Defense

Corrupt Pures (26)

expected

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control