Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect Vs. Unlimited F2P Prep

Allen

282ia9t.jpg

Introduction

We Approached Unlimited in a 20v20 Minimum F2P PREP, 1def all off overs on, and smacked the current state of there clan.

WPtw.png

UL

Xv7L.png

PF

Xv9b.png

<17:53:09> "Secret Agent": IM NOT IN UL ATTENDING UL EVENTS LOL THEY INVITE ME ALOT

WPtw.png

wqoj7m.jpg

WPtw.png

Round 1:

PureFect Starting/Ending:20/20

Unlimited Starting/Ending:19/0

rushed them with 20 people since it was 20v20minimum.

WPtw.png

Round 2:

PureFect Starting/Ending:20/0

Unlimited Starting/Ending:20/4

WPtw.png

Round 3:

PureFect Starting/Ending:21/8

Unlimited Starting/Ending:21/0

WPtw.png

Gallery:

pflines.png

ulfi.png

pfffi.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

GJ pf!

I don't like the way you put that secret agent guy's quote in there. most of those guys aren't in "UL", there multi clanners who play for both. That is most likely what he meant. You have multi clanners too.

GJ though looked like you played very well.

we all left the friends chat round 1 and you claimed a win. GJ PF.

half your pics are all of our fall in, none of them are even pics of the prep.

LPC is 85 combat -, so get the **** over our levels and train up.

Pathetic clan

you invited the leader of enormity so you pulled 20, then complained when 1 person dced and we had 19... seems legit

Enormity is a MPC trip, so i assume your in zenith?

h0w3 is member Jail is Ex leader (clan friend)

when you dont know anything you shush to not get exposed.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

We have a higher combat average then Ul tho i think they dont count their 80s who multiclan but still gj Pf it looked close except first round lol but second and third looked real close :P gj guyz

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Thanks if you dont pull 15 tomorrow the same will happen, you can do the same if we dont pull too :)

So... one of our kids dc's giving us 19. Then you attack us with +1 , so we all left fc because we were gonna get a redo so we can get 20 the next round, but instead you don't give it to us and "Round 2 gl" Once again, Pathetic.

half your pics are all of our fall in, none of them are even pics of the prep.

Pathetic clan

someone in your LPC has 34 def

Thanks if you dont pull 15 tomorrow the same will happen, you can do the same if we dont pull too :)

So... one of our kids dc's giving us 19. Then you attack us with +1 , so we all left fc because we were gonna get a redo so we can get 20 the next round, but instead you don't give it to us and "Round 2 gl" Once again, Pathetic.

that's pathetic Purefect...

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

that's pathetic Purefect...

true that

Who made that rule? l0l

Proud to be in a real LPC that doesn't need 85s with 30 def to win preps, #Eternal

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Very unexpected behavior from Purefect.

It was our defending round, waiting for you guys to attack, seeing that both clan had 20, you waited until someone dc, or you might've forced it.

Then right when that happened, you rushed as we left the fc and no redo?

It's extremely unexpected from a clan who we gave plenty of redos in preps before, for absolutely no reason, just because they asked.

Dying for a victory is not something pure clanning is about. If you really thought you could beat us or better than us, you would've gave us the redo we deserved. I don't think you should be proud of clearing people who did not leave the FC in time.

Just btw, we would've pulled over 25 at our regular times, but luckily we gave Allen his time because he couldn't be on any later and Purefect does not have another leader who is allowed to lead besides him.

Everyone is at school, I wasn't there, and most of the core couldn't make it because it was way too early.

I expected a respectful, clan-like prep but this was extremely unexpected and disappointed me in the way you guys behaved.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png