Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs Sovereign Mini

Falc0n-Pures

Just the auto win makes me lol.. the word auto win if you want to get back at us don't just sit there and yell auto win, just win a mini lol.. not to be mean it wouldn't matter anyways its not like it was the Saturday trip its just a mini.

this topic was dead about 5 posts ago, yet you still keep it going? why?

if it was a mini and not that big of a deal why bother posting back?

nobody claimed auto win. we just said 3-0 is inaccurate. you guys are taking this to far...

once you clarify that it was 2-1 then i would gurantee SV wouldnt post on this ****** topic...

Are you stupid ? This is a Terror topic. Don't reply back if you're bothered by it. Terror can reply anytime they want cause it's their post.

1phz3wx.jpg

hahahaha i love how serious you guys gets!

thanks for the luls.

might have to let you win some more minis to see these topics :P

just because i'm not putting a smiley face doesn't mean i'm serious.

the real lol is you commenting on this Terror topic, then keep replying and asking why are we terror kids replying back.. are u like the joker of Sv or somshit?

1phz3wx.jpg

don't think 2-1 is a 3-0. and how could batman say when he didn't play that round?
<09:24:07>  "Dr Scims" pokes you: dont talk **** to me on purewarfare kid

<09:24:13>  You were banned for 2 hours from the server by "Dr Scims"

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

don't think 2-1 is a 3-0. and how could batman say when he didn't play that round?

L0l that dr scimz always makin every clan lol at sv... if i were them i would derank him fast mulug! He called an auto win lmaoooooooo

L0l that dr scimz always makin every clan lol at sv... if i were them i would derank him fast mulug! He called an auto win lmaoooooooo

Ahahahaha

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png