Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Destroys SV

sithlord

Every person with defense in wild is Terrors*. sop daily - 20 defence Orhun- 35 defence your clan is 35 defence dawg YOUR SHITTTTTTTT DAWGGGGGG YOUR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TERROR YOUR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR **** TERROR GET ON SVS LEVEL

Im sorry to pop that bubble but orhun isnt terror :/.. EVEN U SHOULD KNOW THAT U SAW HIM LEAVE lol.... nice job ik u joined Sv but dont make them look stupid with ur comments

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every person with defense in wild is Terrors*. sop daily - 20 defence Orhun- 35 defence your clan is 35 defence dawg YOUR SHITTTTTTTT DAWGGGGGG YOUR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TERROR YOUR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR **** TERROR GET ON SVS LEVEL

L0l I think orhun was a pure who left 3 weeks ago and now is in Zenith -.0 im 20 def in robes, but you guys bring addy 100s and rune pures..

I love reading how funny your comments are!

wats a rune pure?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Sith we beat you we have pictures showing that you said it was 2-2 so lets just be friends :)

i would like to be friends but ur post says u beat Terrorble wen u just said it was 2-2 :/... i dont see how u embarrased us but ok....

Ot: Dont take rs too seriously

@ Sith- Not every main that attacks us is svs (although some did help them mysteriously snipin us + those cp members who followed them around) but an ls member said to me a new main clan called Es or somethin like that [Not Ez] was snipin pures around

@ Sv- u dont have to flame for EVERYTHIN only people i know in Sv who dont flame are Dc and Butch (has anohter name for his sv account but i call him that) just say gf or Ty 4 Prep and move on U dont have to flame for everythin, if ur maxed 1 def pures and beat us in a prep y flame?

inb4some1saysitstolong

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Nice addy

120908140432.png

Picture Provided by o[V]ereign

that ***** in addy was a scout named udonthurt (terror's scout), who is supposed to be falcon pures from what i heard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 bs things

• you rushed us before we even could walk to multi and D @ vents.
  • Plus the fact as soon as you rushed us @ village, Batman got dosed and when we got cleared he mysteriously came back.

Besides that,

tumblr_lbg7cceUyg1qc7fgm.jpg

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

282nw4h.png

30 def you say?

May i remind you Whiskey from Terror tried to buy our locs? 2.5m for each loc? You guys ddosed Batman several times. If you keep flaming, so will I. When was the last time you had an app on your forums. And please answer that question. :thumbsup:

Because u keep complaining about our defence levels

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

1. You guys wore addy and mithril armour and I can see it on the vid.

2. We all wore monk robes

3. You heavily outmatched us by 8.

L00000000000000000000000000000l sorry m8, your an idiot you can see if you watch the vid that is you guys. white dots hun. more excuses than your sat pull. get rid of the rune mains too

Because u keep complaining about our defence levels

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

1. You guys wore addy and mithril armour and I can see it on the vid.

2. We all wore monk robes

3. You heavily outmatched us by 8.

L00000000000000000000000000000l sorry m8, your an idiot you can see if you watch the vid that is you guys. white dots hun. more excuses than your sat pull. get rid of the rune mains too

I can't understand what your saying. Every part of that sentence was wrong and everyone knew Terror outpulled Sv