Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Destroys SV

sithlord

Because u keep complaining about our defence levels

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

1. You guys wore addy and mithril armour and I can see it on the vid.

2. We all wore monk robes

3. You heavily outmatched us by 8.

L00000000000000000000000000000l sorry m8, your an idiot you can see if you watch the vid that is you guys. white dots hun. more excuses than your sat pull. get rid of the rune mains too

I can't understand what your saying. Every part of that sentence was wrong and everyone knew Terror outpulled Sv

I don't understand why you think that we should sit people in the wild if we have a plus 3 good, our clans more organized and pulls better, we didn't bring any randoms or mains like you, just our clan... lol.. Pulling high is a good thing thanks for saying our clan has better pulls.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

L00000000000000000000000000000l sorry m8, your an idiot you can see if you watch the vid that is you guys. white dots hun. more excuses than your sat pull. get rid of the rune mains too

I can't understand what your saying. Every part of that sentence was wrong and everyone knew Terror outpulled Sv

I don't understand why you think that we should sit people in the wild if we have a plus 3 good, our clans more organized and pulls better, we didn't bring any randoms or mains like you, just our clan... lol.. Pulling high is a good thing thanks for saying our clan has better pulls.

Tell me how many apps do you have? Its been 4 posts and I expect an answer.

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

give me vid, we had 1 dude wearing mithril full helm, but we told him to take it off.

and, SV takes 1-13 def?

give me vid, we had 1 dude wearing mithril full helm, but we told him to take it off.

"We had no more than 3 people with armour."

well, tbh falc0ns name is the village idiot.. we had no one in armor, and you can see in the pics you had above 8 people in rune or addy. and to be completely honest you can see you lost more fights than you won, and you brought mains, and now you have more excuses the fact is we were #1 lpc sat. We fought more clans, did more work, and won more fights against you.

Thanks thats all i'm replying to perfect,

Pop swagga pride.

well, tbh falc0ns name is the village idiot.. we had no one in armor, and you can see in the pics you had above 8 people in rune or addy. and to be completely honest you can see you lost more fights than you won, and you brought mains, and now you have more excuses the fact is we were #1 lpc sat. We fought more clans, did more work, and won more fights against you.

Thanks thats all i'm replying to perfect,

Pop swagga pride.

Huh nobody in armour huh? What happens if we do.

And you guys didn't answer my question. How many apps do u guys have and when was your last app? :confused:

I just wanna say, let's be real..

Your video... - You won at the gap where our returners couldn't return, GOOD WORK. If you look at your video at 2:30 when you re-rush us at vents as we were returning, you lost the fight seeing as you went to 1on1 and we were still at vents wanting to fight more!!

that's 1-1.. at 2:50 u see an addy kid walk right past u all the way to vents, you can see him taking out bow and sniping us and walks back to you... hmm..then 10 seconds l8r u fight us at vents which you won. that's 2 fights now that you won (seeing in your video ) 2-1 grats.. now let's look at our video where we post OUR wins.

Now our vid...- Starting at 1:30 - 2:30 where we rush u at mossies cuz it takes u f8cking forever to get to vents.. that's 2-2 .. and at 3:40 was at vents where you re-rushed us but lost by going to 1on1 while we were still looking to fight by staying at vents. and the last fight we had with you was at spiders at furnace where you had your mains sniping us ... THAT'S 3-2 FOR US... are you convinced now ?? don't believe me ?? go look at it yourself !! count the fights, and the wins..

1phz3wx.jpg

Come out in MPC times more often and alert us that you do so.

I'd like to have a nice 25v35. We had like 20 90s-100s untouched by u guys so ye come at me, ****** lvl 15 sucks.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

This trip west a testament to how inconsistent SV is and always will be, nevertheless they gave us some entertaining fights; which despite what the majority of any of you say - We came out on top.

And to say the mains we'rent sniping in your favor is a complete and utter falacy,seeing as batmans has a long relationship with CP and the majority the snipers were from CP and its quite obvious to see that the people defending SV on this topic were the 1s out there sniping for them.

For an idiot it would be hard to put those pieces of the puzzle together therefore I Broke it down for all SV kids who will read,reply and rage

Feel free to have some witty reply to my comment as I couldn't give 2 ***** what you have to say. I Know what happened WE know what happened and thats all that matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwrjRIN7hf8

Mpc vid there

Ex, in addition to saying that CP was sniping us, that 1bangs kid from Hostility was sniping me at the fight at gap LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Seriously, all this **** happened yesterday. SV won some and Terror won some, as usual. Make your one post and just say **** it.

@Sith/Will/Swagg or whoever is leading now:

20v20 next week, dangerous? Yall down or no?

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Seriously, all this **** happened yesterday. SV won some and Terror won some, as usual. Make your one post and just say **** it.

@Sith/Will/Swagg or whoever is leading now:

20v20 next week, dangerous? Yall down or no?

+1