Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The tale of the inconsistent pinkys

sithlord

Untitled-3.gif

To start this off I'd like give a shoutout to my boy swag for sneaking onto his computer (Not being able to use teamspeak) during the trip. His mom took his computer away due to something relating to him being a runescape fiend. Also just an addition we peaked at 61 today :)

Jmjho.png

Terror vs Sovereign

The first fight of the day was vs the Almighty Pinkies - The fight dosen't even deserve a description as it was complete and utter domination on our Part. Refer to the video.

Jmjho.png

Okay **** all this describing each fight ********. Gonna summarize what happened today; Then I'll post some ******* pictures and some gay videos for you premature ***** to watch.

Jmjho.png

In essence Sovereign has talked down to us and held a few prep wins over our head for the past few weeks. Last week we thought we proved that we are a force to be reckoned with in the wilderness but Sovereign seemingly can't understand that concept, So we decided to go into super saiyan 4 form and totally obiliterate each and every pink **** we saw.

Jmjho.png

Heres the videos and pictures I promised you *****.

Pictures:

120915191850.png

1eK6D.png

LpnBX.png

tWI4u.png

4XDZb.png

120915195611.png

120915191926.png

120915192345.png

Videos:

Ibro POV (amazing vid but won't post right here is link):

FTFY (FIXED THAT FOR YOU)
-ibro ;)

Naseer POV

And last but not least shoutout for the ugly pink ***** that died today over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....10hrs later and over and over and over again.

-Credit to ex for creating this topic! Also wanted to say sorry to hear that SV closed after this... Dam sucks :/

Shout outs to other clans that gave us a try A/EZ/YR/XL/UL/Any one else!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um is this a joke

1. LPC pulling more then every MPC and most HPC's

2. Flaming a clan you outnumbered by about 20, who still almost beat you lmfao

3. You pull like 18 to preps and mass 60 out ur ass on weekends

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Um is this a joke

1. LPC pulling more then every MPC and most HPC's

2. Flaming a clan you outnumbered by about 20, who still almost beat you lmfao

3. You pull like 18 to preps and mass 60 out ur ass on weekends

We never even came close to losing at any point LOL

And that wasn't a planned prep, whichever clan you're representing have your ranks pm me for a scheduled prep and I'll assure you we'll pull far more then 18 :P