Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The tale of the inconsistent pinkys

sithlord

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you consider to be better because you beat my clan in a +20 fight or whatever it was then by all means think what you want. Wasn't even there and i can't remember the last time you beat us in a matched prep... oh wait you never have

Well if we peaked at 61 doesnt mean we had a 20+ on all fights lol and at the end of thr trip Sv asked for a 40vs40 but we were goin to sit 15 people to fight them lol and last time We fought sv 33 to 47 and wen u won +15 u posted a topic on how bad we were so we decided to take this real seriously and it gave results lol

Again ty for fights Sv was very fun

@Thom- Ty nice job vs Nme also

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

"Also wanted to say sorry to hear that SV closed after this... Dam sucks :/"

LOL Are you kidding me? Your joking right? Do you really want us to smack ur clan next saturday?

(20:16:02) <%[sV]WeeZy> listen

(20:16:05) <%[sV]WeeZy> next time they do that

(20:16:11) <%[sV]WeeZy> we're just going to end

(20:16:15) <%[sV]WeeZy> and they'll have no one to fight

(20:16:16) <%[sV]WeeZy> simple

Next time just end ok?

What do you think end means? You keep crashing our fights. Your level 20 spies follows us everyone. We can't even have a fair fight. You have lkike 10 ppl in mith and two ppl in addy. You use clan cloaks. And when we say 40 vs 40 prep you just ignore and say fullout. 6 signups for the trip and you pull 60. Nice mass.

I wasnt there to scout idiot LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

@ ali killer... sorry on saturdays when we pull 61 clan members we dont want to go sit them in cw... sat is for wild anyways and we pulled well. It is most deff not fair to sit them when they have gone out of their way to get here. I think sv never wins in the wild anyway though they a cw team.

Look, If we didn't have 20 def, we'd be much lower in cb. Sv has hella high stats. If your 99 stats cant own 20def idk what to say,

PERFECT CLAN i think you're the most f8cking retarded kid i ever met in my life. Just stop honestly, everytime you post something, you prove to us and everyone how fking dumb you are. You make sv look worse than they are. plz stfu and get a life go out do something, touch a girl by all means..

1phz3wx.jpg

Look, If we didn't have 20 def, we'd be much lower in cb. Sv has hella high stats. If your 99 stats cant own 20def idk what to say,

PERFECT CLAN i think you're the most f8cking retarded kid i ever met in my life. Just stop honestly, everytime you post something, you prove to us and everyone how fking dumb you are. You make sv look worse than they are. plz stfu and get a life go out do something, touch a girl by all means..

Lol. You tried to make an app for sv but got declined.

Also @ mike... I am sorry you got confused everyone was hitting us at the same time you probably saw yr or ez both of them are 90s clans.

No I didnt get confused, i know exactly who hit us and when, but you had 90s.

Draggggo, Insanie, Janov.

Also @ mike... I am sorry you got confused everyone was hitting us at the same time you probably saw yr or ez both of them are 90s clans.

Dam idk we thought they were with you we cleared them out after yall

Dam idk we thought they were with you we cleared them out after yall

Draggggo = Sop Drag, said in irc.

And uhm, why would they have your capes, be in your fall in and attack us if they were with sv? Makes no sense whatsoever.

There were 3 main clans fightin lpcs todays plus alot of members from mpcs and hpcs were snipin both Sv and T in the clumps

Plus u had a lvl 96 called FzFzFzFz or somethin wen u rushed us north of mossies.

Ez/Yr/Small Ls team/Mpc/Hpc were all fightin lpcs especially both of us so idk were u get WE had mains :P...

Again gl next week and some1 close the topic before another 5 pages of flame r done lol

Ohh and the best thing. We have like 100+ people in our cc plus our multi clanners y u think we cant pull high lool and alot of them are not registered at site or dont even go to it so thats y we didnt have many sign ups since all they need to know is wat time we mass and they would be there lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance