Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The tale of the inconsistent pinkys

sithlord

There were 3 main clans fightin lpcs todays plus alot of members from mpcs and hpcs were snipin both Sv and T in the clumps

Plus u had a lvl 96 called FzFzFzFz or somethin wen u rushed us north of mossies.

Ez/Yr/Small Ls team/Mpc/Hpc were all fightin lpcs especially both of us so idk were u get WE had mains :P...

Again gl next week and some1 close the topic before another 5 pages of flame r done lol

Ohh and the best thing. We have like 100+ people in our cc plus our multi clanners y u think we cant pull high lool and alot of them are not registered at site or dont even go to it so thats y we didnt have many sign ups since all they need to know is wat time we mass and they would be there lol

I'd like to see you pull 60 to a prep to prove that

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 3 main clans fightin lpcs todays plus alot of members from mpcs and hpcs were snipin both Sv and T in the clumps

Plus u had a lvl 96 called FzFzFzFz or somethin wen u rushed us north of mossies.

Ez/Yr/Small Ls team/Mpc/Hpc were all fightin lpcs especially both of us so idk were u get WE had mains :P...

Again gl next week and some1 close the topic before another 5 pages of flame r done lol

Ohh and the best thing. We have like 100+ people in our cc plus our multi clanners y u think we cant pull high lool and alot of them are not registered at site or dont even go to it so thats y we didnt have many sign ups since all they need to know is wat time we mass and they would be there lol

I'd like to see you pull 60 to a prep to prove that

I hope that we dont... sitting 40 ppl not fun

Sv got owned, now they need to merge with UL to keep up with us

That's a little ironic coming from a clan who merged with another clan to compete

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Sv got owned, now they need to merge with UL to keep up with us

That's a little ironic coming from a clan who merged with another clan to compete

Sounds like their teaming to me 0.-

If you're implying that SV and UL are teaming, no.

I just don't like Terror.

Too cocky and can't back anything up.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I have never seen SV play by the rules, lets say this was was matched, SV would still go ask for help from here and there just to have 10 people more than us.

Sv has always been the same, they cant accept a loss without putting up some sort of exuce.

Jordan and batman has probably a word document filled with exuces ready for each saturday trip just incase they lose and need to make som exuces

I have never seen SV play by the rules, lets say this was was matched, SV would still go ask for help from here and there just to have 10 people more than us.

Sv has always been the same, they cant accept a loss without putting up some sort of exuce.

Jordan and batman has probably a word document filled with exuces ready for each saturday trip just incase they lose and need to make som exuces

Why are you even talking?

You're a level 90 something in Terror and you still get banged by 70s :/

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Stella, SV brings adamant and they have mains sniping us.

and SV has higher cb average than terror, so a lvl 90 doesnt do anything.

Edit:the time SV stops bringing mains and adamant is the time I stop coming to LPC trips.

Stella, SV brings adamant and they have mains sniping us.

and SV has higher cb average than terror, so a lvl 90 doesnt do anything.

Edit:the time SV stops bringing mains and adamant is the time I stop coming to LPC trips.

I know for a fact terror has addy as well. You're still level 90, and still not a tnak

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png