Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

May Delete This Post Now

B3stOfSv

You make your clan look really good!!!

I didnt start this ****

lol its saying your the OG poster. made me laugh tho

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Some Sv members (they know who they are) hacked our lowest combat account in T (i think lol) he was like lvl 64 with 5 def and they got him 40 now ull prob see him around in addy (dont hack any1 else?)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol. if it wasnt a friday night, i might argue with Sith.

Can a mod lock this topic up?

sm3i2p.png

SV

sith your members are the retards who fill for the phish

But why would sv need to do it in the first place? Because they're poor, or because they can't compete?

Not sure but if they openly brag about hacking like there good at playing rs cuz they hacked some people they should not care and want the topic locked, they always seem to openly brag about it. So brag SV, dont say you want the topic locked.

l0l mike u had me fouled for a sec but i suggest just taking this topic down bro before u get 2 warnings from 'pure l0l

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

But why would sv need to do it in the first place? Because they're poor, or because they can't compete?

Not sure but if they openly brag about hacking like there good at playing rs cuz they hacked some people they should not care and want the topic locked, they always seem to openly brag about it. So brag SV, dont say you want the topic locked.

No ********, you sound like a female.

sm3i2p.png

SV

Lmao females argue a lot. What sithlord is. Mithril mommy.

Lmao females argue a lot. What sithlord is. Mithril mommy.

i'm an addy daddy sorry that i don't hack people because there better than me. TBH your clan is sad if you disagree, you can pretty much know you're retarded.