Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs EF

sithlord

expected

ef is going to get pooped on tomorrow, hopefully they can hit the 25v25 minimum after such a ravishing loss to terror

and 15-0 prep streak? i hope you're counting rounds because we've beaten you like twice o.O

terror was so bad that nobody bothered to upload it and post it on PW.

lelelelele :whistling:

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

failed vid falc0ne

more proof that my vids are better:D

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

:whistling:

Hittin you should remember man 5 of them were against you before you closed.

you prep a main clan who pulls 10 on teamspeak and 25 in game, and call that a prep win. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOL'd

We didnt count them ofc if you read my other topic it was for fun... What u wanted us to decline? No one else would prep us at that time... a lot more fun than doing nothing..

Also i dont know how you can ever say anything you are closed, feel free to give us free bumps though =)

your closure is near bro (:

time will tell etc

Getitng ready to go out for halloween, but ill reply with a simple few things...

@sensat1ons got it under control... not sure why hittin has a clan leader status... guess he leads cl (closed)

@hittin just lol man this is ur 3rd clan or 4th this week.... just stop talking... sv s hi sv again then back to hi...

@kyle last time we lost 2-1 to you the next prep started our streak thanks for the concern!

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

you prep a main clan who pulls 10 on teamspeak and 25 in game, and call that a prep win. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOL'd

We didnt count them ofc if you read my other topic it was for fun... What u wanted us to decline? No one else would prep us at that time... a lot more fun than doing nothing..

Also i dont know how you can ever say anything you are closed, feel free to give us free bumps though =)

time will tell etc

Cant believe ur actually flamin wen sv closed -.- for u our closure is near always... Since lpc

We dont have any against Hi they r a good respectable clan

Again ty 4 prep ef was very fun

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

Getitng ready to go out for halloween, but ill reply with a simple few things...

@sensat1ons got it under control... not sure why hittin has a clan leader status... guess he leads cl (closed)

@hittin just lol man this is ur 3rd clan or 4th this week.... just stop talking... sv s hi sv again then back to hi...

@kyle last time we lost 2-1 to you the next prep started our streak thanks for the concern!

how oblivious can one get

:banana:

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

how oblivious can one get

:banana:

:dotfire:

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

CP , Zenith , Hi

You keep fighting clans that are either obviuosly not on your level or fucken LPC's

If you actually read what i fucken said PM a Zenith rank in #Zenith

We would be glad to accept it and end this stupid ass 15-0 prep record streak you got going here which 10 wins just came from Ul and Mercy alone both LCPC's

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

CP , Zenith , Hi

You keep fighting clans that are either obviuosly not on your level or fucken LPC's

We would be glad to accept it and end this stupid ass 15-0 prep record streak you got going here which 10 wins just came from Ul and Mercy alone both LCPC's

somebody finally spoke up. lolol

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

CP , Zenith , Hi

never prepped mercy, and prepped UL only like 2-3 times

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

yeah its called fun... because its a game? yes..

i see that you have fun running around quickchatting your stats and saying look at my party hat.. what are you in middle school?

0mlqPUJ.gif

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

i see that you have fun running around quickchatting your stats and saying look at my party hat.. what are you in middle school?

have you been doused with trisomy 21?

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

Stop inhaling the smoke that comes out of your head when you think.

its making you less intelligent.. not that you were..

0mlqPUJ.gif

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

you made a statement about it being a game, then you tried bashing me for showing off my wealth in a 'game'.

k0

no rematch

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

failed vid falc0ne

15-0 prep streak O.o

15-0

O

OOOOOOOL'd

time will tell etc

you made a statement about it being a game, then you tried bashing me for showing off my wealth in a 'game'.

k0

no rematch

n00b

you're making no sense

0mlqPUJ.gif

would love to prep hostility while the **** kids of sv are in there fall in lol bet hostility would sit them all just play the high levels

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

would love to prep hostility while the **** kids of sv are in there fall in lol bet hostility would sit them all just play the high levels

Im from sv

my combat level is 100 in f2p, with one defence.

i will never get sat

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png