Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: Just Pray That Butthurt Is Covered Under Obamacare

Kyle

HAHA POOR GUY. SOME GUY IS DELETING POSTS ON THIS TOPIC SO THIS GUY DOESN'T WIN A 200M BET

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive MM, great way to end =]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I guess there's no disccuss about competing with 10 ppl down/up..

What happens when pull are close to matched?

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Solid pull too, good job. ;)

Maartinsh.png

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a 29 def average.

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a ?26 def average?.

you complain about 30 and 35defence when you accept 25 and have been bringing 40+ long before that.

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a ?26 def average?.

you complain about 30 and 35defence when you accept 25 and have been bringing 40+ long before that.

Rofl I just checked and you def average is 29.94. Please don't ever complain to us about mains or 25 def ever again.

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

also what is this supposed to mean lol, it even says its a link to a members topic so I don't get how this is inviting forum guests, this is just a mass pm meant for certain people.

1pdMQ.png

Certain people? You sent it to everyone? Too bad your forum guests suck.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

fi is such a joke it's hilarious

they disappear off the clan map for literally 5 ******* years, and then they start to compete because literally EVERY single one of them has 30 defense and they think they are hot ****?

lmfao you retards didn't even compete with EOP up until summer of 2012 when you decided that the best way to get good was to make 30 def and 99 pray and 99 attack mandatory

funny how you all forget losing to MM matched in PCL both f2p and p2p with a 29 def avg versus a 7 def average

dat quality