Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers: Kings Of Runescape2

Korrawi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt even take the #1 spot you guys tried tho Fatality forever kings of p2p you guys aint big enuff
Lmfao retarded ****, what do you know about kings of p2p you were eop until fi recently got out of their 3-4 year slump & you bandwagon'd. Clueless retard

you seem mad :L

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

good job

amazing pulls, noone could complete with that

except my huge c0ck

couldnt even take the #1 spot you guys tried tho Fatality forever kings of p2p you guys aint big enuff
Lmfao retarded ****, what do you know about kings of p2p you were eop until fi recently got out of their 3-4 year slump & you bandwagon'd. Clueless retard

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

LMFAO ****** CYA HICK

Great way to end, good job guys. Almost every weekend for the past three years MM scared the **** out of me whenever I saw you guys with massive opts in the wild. It was fun the few times I actually fought verse you guys. Never going to forget that one night along the gwas ledge after tlp chased you guys for an hour. That night was so insane and it was an absolute blast. Thanks for the memories MM.

blah blah blah didnt even read what you had to say your mad just admit it son

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

good job

amazing pulls, noone could complete with that

except my huge c0ck

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly ****? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

lol, Dont act like you can violate people. Your attempts at violation are lame and pathetic and you end up making yourself look stupid. If you could "violate for days" you would but you cant. You cant say **** because a)you are an idiot b)you dont know who I am and you dont know anything about me so how would you even begin to violate me and c) you try way to hard to sound smart, and have to use a thesaurus and google to come up with a comeback, and STILL manage to sound stupid. If you dont want people saying **** anonymously take out the option to ASK ANONYMOUSLY, you ****ing *******. You're just a dumb egotistical hypocrite who's just as ***** as any anonymous person on tumblr because it seems like you do all your **** talking online.

well done achieving # 1 pure clan before EoC

honestly i would of thought Fi would have at least competed but all of the bandwagons quit, Fi's core didn't carry...

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

lol, Dont act like you can violate people. Your attempts at violation are lame and pathetic and you end up making yourself look stupid. If you could "violate for days" you would but you cant. You cant say **** because a)you are an idiot b)you dont know who I am and you dont know anything about me so how would you even begin to violate me and c) you try way to hard to sound smart, and have to use a thesaurus and google to come up with a comeback, and STILL manage to sound stupid. If you dont want people saying **** anonymously take out the option to ASK ANONYMOUSLY, you ****ing *******. You're just a dumb egotistical hypocrite who's just as ***** as any anonymous person on tumblr because it seems like you do all your **** talking online.

are you calling me a faggot

Omni camping this topic now o0o

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl