Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Friday Trip

Pal

A member of a clan Always represent his or her clan. If a Foe member commits a NH deed, the clan would get NH stamped unless the member was booted/banned instantly. I think this applies for every pure clan out there, more or less. So yeah, I'd stick to what was said in the topic.

Hope you guys turn out to have 40+ members attending your trips in the future. :D Would be fun with some new people out there PKing.

So...If Foe was pking and 2 FI decided to tag along, you would say VD vs FOE+FI

Interesting take. Stupid take.

Don't upset my anthoni. Use some logic before you post

maulerpixil1-1.gif

okay the virtue argument is dumb cause yes there were some virtue there. i was there myself

but you claim that there were 3-4 mains?

there was one lvl 89 that came out of no where and just dd'ed with us

no one knew him and he didnt do anything.

and its true.

vd had an addy kid and the rest 20+ def 60+ cb

vs a bunch of 1 def 60- cb

and you post about?

even though you lost

trying to pin your loss on a random kid who showed up out of nowhere?

nice....

sx279t.jpg

I was one of the Virtue members who attended this event. It was fun, really fun. When we first ran into VD, we were like OH SHI RUNNNNNN. That was apparently round 1.

Round 2 was north of the cemetary, and VD came rushing in from the North East. We downed a few, and they claimed they only had 6 people on the trip.

Which brings up a good question. If we downed some people, how did they end up with 6 in Clan Wars safe zone? It turns out, only one was there, and he tanked like a PRO man. All of us on him, binds-a-flying and no he still makes it.

Kuddos to him, the one and only survivor of Round 2.

I was one of the Virtue members who attended this event. It was fun, really fun. When we first ran into VD, we were like OH SHI RUNNNNNN. That was apparently round 1.

Round 2 was north of the cemetary, and VD came rushing in from the North East. We downed a few, and they claimed they only had 6 people on the trip.

Which brings up a good question. If we downed some people, how did they end up with 6 in Clan Wars safe zone? It turns out, only one was there, and he tanked like a PRO man. All of us on him, binds-a-flying and no he still makes it.

Kuddos to him, the one and only survivor of Round 2.

lolusrs

+ we had 8

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I have no idea why you would even post a 7 man trip?

gj anyway.

didnt sanctity bring 45 def AND 12 ppl to PCL in f2p.

all i can say is to alex is that ignore the idiots just keep ur topic as a win if they would have won they wouldnt care but since there failed clan cant accept the lose then just block em or sumthing. i do it all the time

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Actually, we didnt call the main, you cant expect no crashers to come at all.

Violent Demise Starting: 7

Violent Demise Ending: 7

Virtue + Conspiracy Starting: 13

Virtue + Conspiracy Ending: 0

No, you only killed 1 of our members.

Then you asked for PKRI, i hesitated but said yes.

There was a main, I'll admit, but we didnt call.

Don't cry because you overed, brought people with 30 def, had a 77 and 80+ when our highest combat was like 65, and nobody in our clan used overs.

You say a large chunk of us left and went on our mains, then how did the numbers increase?

You can also see Mewful, informing you.

oh and btw;

091009223123.png

I killed you, but you gave me **** loot :)