Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

0uches ftw2

0uchies

Ok ik a lot of you may know me from past clans and a lot of you do not know me. I am here looking for possibly my last clan considering RS is not getting fun anymore and my only fun option is a pure clan. ATM football is taking over my time but i should be done my season in 4 weeks. I may join a clan now, during the 4 weeks, or after. Once I am done the season i will probably 100% be able to make to saturday trips but during the season not likely because most games are on saturdays around 3-4ish. Well thats just for those of you who need to know my situation right now.

I have much clan knowledge on leading, knowing what it takes to be a good member, and anything else you may think off. I am a controlled flammer which to me means not flamming directly to the person but in the clan chat which to me is safer instead of starting fight between clans. Uhm, i prefer f2p over p2p at all times, i am rly not a p2p type person considering its a money drainer and i dn't have time to make money 24/7. Well that should be it and thankx for reading. My stats are below and once i get my p2p bak which will be soon i will be lvling faster.

091011224306n.png

I dn't want 1 clan answers because i will skip over them, i want a reason why i should join that specific clan. I may take in-game pms so my rsn is 0uches ftw2

Check out #Epidemic. Here's some information about us:

- We are F2P Based but we do P2P regularly.

- We have 3 weekend trips, 2 weekday trips.

- We have easily 5+ miniwars a day.

- We have extremely active Forums & IRC

- We have an extremely friendly community.

Everything is pretty much facts, the only thing is the community, you can only verify that if you hang around, post an intro and talk to people. Come see for yourself. :D

www.Epidemic-rs.com or #Epidemic

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hey Dude Join Anxiety :)

You would fit pretty good in Ax

Try us out #Anxiety

http://anxietyclan.ipbfree.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You should most definately join Devastation. We do a lot of p2p but we do some f2p also. We are currently the number 1 p2p med clan. If you find that you don't want to join us you should put ur time into looking at Corrupt pures, anxiety, or carpediem

R.I.P Devastation

A controlled flamer :laugh:

Anyway, I have to vooche for IR. They're a pretty decent mid-level P2P and F2P clan around your level, check them out.

BUT if you're looking for a high level clan, then try MM for all-around good trips, or Foe for excellent P2P.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Check out #clan-cp. Here's some information about us:

- We are F2P Based but we do P2P regularly.

- We have 3 weekend trips, 2 weekday trips.

- We have easily 5+ miniwars a day.

- We have extremely active Forums & IRC

- We have an extremely friendly community.

Everything is pretty much facts, the only thing is the community, you can only verify that if you hang around, post an intro and talk to people. Come see for yourself. :D

http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

lol :)

84640206.png

get on my lvl^