Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans ReOpening

Tyler

Personally, clans died for a reason. Keep them dead, don't try bring back something that left for a reason. Hardly ever works out better.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

Any clan that re-opens and will attempt to be what they once were, or even go further is absolutely 100% not a waste of time whether they fail or not. If a clan reopens and puts forth effort to rebuild as a clan, then maybe they'll succeed and maybe they won't, it's ultimately unpredictable because no one knows how anythings going to end up, but there are factors that will increase a clan's chance of being successful the second time around when reopening, i.e. the same leadership reopens the clan, important members with important roles return, etc.

But I don't see a clan reopening as a waste of time whatsoever in any way possible, it's just that clear to me.

ur saying that because ur opening tgg again i herd

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is a great idea, but if you re-open you have to push even further than the last time you pushed, it will definetly take longer than the first time, but you gain so much experience as a leader doing so. And you see your members improve daily.

mkygcz.jpg

re-opening Soemtimes is a good thing gives ppl a break and gives the leaders and staff time to figure out what went wrong and put a band-aid on that part and make sure that nothing leak's out imo. Reopening Can push a Clan To futher and greater Things as i just re-opened ob and we already have a 30ml wid 22active. Winning our First planned Pkri within 2 day's open.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I dont think i'd reopen a clan, nowadays its just in bad taste, specifically in this era, it's just useless and it just seems to me everything we do now will never ever be as great, new and interesting as it was in the past

Personally that's how i see it, doubt we will see a major breakthrough or a truly succesful comeback ever again