Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clanchat update

Uaex V Jad

I made a suggestion on runescape forums, I've never done that before since I dont believe Jagex cares a lot about what clans want. But if we get a lot of signs, it sure would make things a lot easyer:

Hello,

Im leader of a clan with over 150 members total.

Now Ive got to manage the entire clanchat, add all new members, remove all old members, give ranks to members that get promoted/demoted.

With this new namechanging update a few weeks ago... This clanchat list is probably the most horrible list ive ever seen, you cannot order it at all.

I believe its not a hard feature to create "order by nickname" and "order by rank". That would make everything a lot easyer for all clans out there.

What would even be more easyer is to create a webaccess page where we can manage your users (like Runehead has). So keep the in game feature, but also add a page where we can webaccess it without having to log into the actual game.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

~Uaex V Jad, CoLeader of clan Final Ownage Elite.

quick code: 83-84-441-59872221

Sign with your name, rank and clan if you support please.

If you didnt know, RSOF has a forum for the leaders of all the major main clans. It also has one where only people with the highest possible total level can go. Anywho, this has also been suggested there, so it will most likly happen there. Afterall, I know the guy who suggested the new champion scrolls suggested it in one of thoes forums =O

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg