Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anguish Defeat #1 f2p low Untouchable

Dragon Of Albania

First off i'd like to say, Goodfight, but i don't see why you bring people from other clans to your pk trip, this is the second incident that this has happend, and we did not have 18, we had 15+ 1 logged which was your spy in our clan so that was 14. + Dragon of ir is in Ir and you let him lead the run-in. Im just saying, i don't really understand why you would pull such a cheap tactic.

LOL

i never wanted to lead, infact i hate leading!!!!

i only lead coz i was the only 1 with your info

and in consern of Ir is Ag, sthu we where made 2-3 weeks give me some time to get my new acc up l0l

and there are like 4 out of 40 people in Ag who are also In IR

in the time it took you guys to gain rep took us considerably less time

(oh yea we dont use vent lol)

untitled-337gl6.gif

funny comeing from VD

*Coming

Happy to fight you matched opts cwa or pvp, preferably pvp, PM me on IRC #VD-Clan.

LOL

i never wanted to lead, infact i hate leading!!!!

i only lead coz i was the only 1 with your info

and in consern of Ir is Ag, sthu we where made 2-3 weeks give me some time to get my new acc up l0l

and there are like 4 out of 40 people in Ag who are also In IR

in the time it took you guys to gain rep took us considerably less time

(oh yea we dont use vent lol)

You make yourself look dumb. Just because you don't have an account to use, doesn't mean you can use an account in another clan. That's called multi-clanning, technically you should be kicked from IR.

Hope you know what stability is bra.

*Coming

Happy to fight you matched opts cwa or pvp, preferably pvp, PM me on IRC #VD-Clan.

You make yourself look dumb. Just because you don't have an account to use, doesn't mean you can use an account in another clan. That's called multi-clanning, technically you should be kicked from IR.

Hope you know what stability is bra.

you pull 10 l0l considering your IRC you would'nt have enough to compete with us =/

or are you guys a cc based clan?

you pull 10 l0l considering your IRC you would'nt have enough to compete with us =/

Compete with you or IR? I am confused.

bra they talked to me bra

and bra my account is almost got reqs bra

kl bra?

You're a moron, but considering you're IR that doesn't surprise me. Funny how IR members don't get a simple concept of multi-clanning. You can't bring an account on IR's ml to AG's events.

Well done AG, good job guys. :)

Yes you are fun to war. ;) But i haven't yet.. :(

You are really good because you don't flame like CS or any other of the low lev clans. :mellow:

Gj guys.

Inappropriate signature.

Coming from Anguish/Ir i don't see How you can be flamming violent demise they May not have a memberlist like you, but they have organization, which you guys don't you have multi-clanners and yes i said it, I honestly don't think you can run your mouth I do not see ag is a threat, and will never, One war determines nothing. We'll see these past weeks.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Coming from Anguish/Ir i don't see How you can be flamming violent demise they May not have a memberlist like you, but they have organization, which you guys don't you have multi-clanners and yes i said it, I honestly don't think you can run your mouth I do not see ag is a threat, and will never, One war determines nothing. We'll see these past weeks.

you chat crap about VD and then we cant?

hypocrite comes to mind

untitled-337gl6.gif

• 2 weeks later...