Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL!

Pooninranger

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i got to say is this.

(12:52:57) <@[VD]Alex> and we have 29 active members

[VD] Violent Demise | Members: 28 |

LOL. i never seen VD out in the wild with more then 7 Old OB cleared VD when they pulled more then 13.

GL Guys

and to bring Med lvl Clan's only makes this **** harder. DB = 7 80s and 2 ppl wid 30def and Ex. Lol dont get me Started. Mg 60= ppl wid 25 def from world 8 G.e

I respect UB and CS on everything they Say about VD

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

DB = 7 80s and 2 ppl wid 30def

7 80's? We only have 3 people on our ML that are above 80 combat, and they are the 3 founders of the clan. Sorry you are too blind to read levels, doesn't mean you have to make **** up Corey.

As for 30 defence, I'm pretty sure I proved OB accepted 35 defence into their clan. When I showed the proof you immediately removed him from the ML. W/e though, GL.

Do Obvious KOs even PK? I have never seen them... I was pretty sure they just cwa mini'd all day?

Ya last Saturday they had like 7 people and ran in and starting attacking us when it was 11 of us v 4 clans, thats why we lost, lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

LOL. i never seen VD out in the wild with more then 7 Old OB cleared VD when they pulled more then 13.

GL Guys

What is this we have never pulled more then 7 but you cleared us when we had 13?