Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures F2P Bounty Hunter Trip FT IRx3 EOPx1

King

I wouldn't even bother mentioning the fight vs EOP. I doubt it was even much of a fight, we were hopping, and I normally don't log until most of EOP is logged out. I hopped and there was 75 opts of EOP left when I logged, and as soon sd I logged I seen white dots and blue capes coming. The EOP that were left pretty much logged before you got a chance to attack anyone, with the exception of about 15-20 people maybe...other than that you guys never fought EOP at all...when we hopped from you guys that was near the peak of our trip when we had 60 people...in which case the fight would have been much different..grats on the few EOP you did kill, and grats on your trip, looking forward to more F2P action from TLP, but like I said our fight wasn't worth mentioning due to the fact you only fought about 20% of us.

thekingu.png