Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Vs IR - 3 Day P2P Prep

Prateek

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

midweek prep isn't showing much, do this on a sunday and i'll give you a gratz

ir really shouldnt have lost this lll

SO IF IT DIDN'T MEAN MUCH THEN WHY SHOULD IR HAVE WON?!?!?!?!??

Think before you type.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

LOL @ IR I think i need to keep a eye on epidemic in P2P you guys are improving didn't think you would be able to beat IR in a matched opt even tho i don't rate IR high but you guys proved me wrong and IR gj

Keep your ratings to yourself until you can compete in both servers ;D we are going through a rough phase please do not take advantage of this....to much

hotkeying.gif

Keep your ratings to yourself until you can compete in both servers ;D we are going through a rough phase please do not take advantage of this....to much

It's your own fault lol. If you didn't team with 3 other clans while you claimed to be pulling in the 60's alone, E would never have decided to put you into oblivion. Your own fault for starting **** with better clans. GJ E once again, keep it up.

It's funny how we laugh at idiotic things you do while you have to take a picture and paste a ballsack on it to have something to laugh at us.

Even funnier, you guys talk **** and make posts like that and then come sucking up on IRC trying to stop us from crushing your crap clan week in week out.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It's funny how we laugh at idiotic things you do while you have to take a picture and paste a ballsack on it to have something to laugh at us.

Even funnier, you guys talk **** and make posts like that and then come sucking up on IRC trying to stop us from crushing your crap clan week in week out.

Went a bit too far with that lol

titanj.png