Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

kosherkid is Looking

kosherkid

1261265491.png

Aight I'm nothing special and I've been out of the clan world for...ever. But I was HC in The Pure Forces and TH (The Hatred), and in between those two I was in VD. I'm pretty loyal, good guy to have around in the chats and good guy to have on the forums. I'm not the best fighter around but hey I'm not a headless chicken either, and I'll of course get better.

Now I don't want a Recruitment Topic here, I just want you to give me like a quick 5-6 sentences on what your clan is like and why I should join.

And to be honest I'm not sure if I want a F2P or a P2P clan yet, so maybe that's something you can persuade me on.

EDIT:

Alright I chose, and it was really tough. I didn't choose VD because of the Saints-Cowboys game, but because I thought I could make a splash there. They are an up and coming clan with a tight-knit community. Sometimes they act like assholes but whatever, sometimes I do too. :P

To the clans I didn't choose:

TGG: This was really hard. Ya'll are super impressive and if VD isn't here I'm choosing you in five seconds. Unbelievable community, crazy up and coming clan, loads of fun. I just think you guys were almost too big and I would be at the bottom of your cb lvls.

IR: Zo is a good recruiter haha, he had me very interested. Plus ya'll had the most Jews. :P

EOD: I got loads of friends in there, I just didn't want a clan that much in the beginning.

EOP: Knew very little about ya, but from the people I know in the clan I know its a good one. But they seem a bit too competitive for me atm.

CS: Chloe is a misunderstood leader, I think CS had a solid future.

M: As much as I just wanted to chill with all of my old TH buds... I wanted something slightly new.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my (limited) view of you and the way you conduct yourself Im guessing you'd enjoy the community aspect of a clan rather than the competitive nature that is prominent these days, and as such I'd suggest Malice (Lots of ex TH) or TGG.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Eruption of Pures, fellow content developer, is the right clan for you. We have ex-The Pure Forces, such as me (rok lyk that/m4730), Oger (str oger str/archenoger), fly--by-pker, and ex_arr0w. In EoP you don't have to know if you want a f2p or p2p clan because you get a little of both. :]

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I'd have to second what Ivp suggested, 95% of the clans these days will only pressure you to show up to events and not give a care about you personally, I'd have to suggest #TGG if you actually want to have fun, while being appreciated as an individual.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

whats up kosherrr. my 63 has similar stats to you :P, for your level that's some good range. If you're interested in TGG just pop by #TGG, you probably know we reopened recently but I'd say we've definitely made some progress. Pretty sure you'd have a good time around our forums, I know you're a good guy to have around as I've worked with you on staff before. We're mini crazy and are currently trying to get better in p2p, but f2p's definitely a better aspect we're showing right now. We're tryin to get business done but have a good time during the process. Good community all round I'd say, hope to see you around more.

Hope you find the right clan, no matter what clan that may be.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Try Tgg lol, they basically run this topic

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Don't talk to him, Kosher, it's a trap.

:lol:

And I dunno, right now I'm having trouble deciding. I've heard a bunch of good pitches and a lot of response, especially from TGG haha.

I'm not going to make a quick decision, and I'll probably talk to a few leaders n stuff.

Anyways if you got something that you think will persuade me just post here or talk to me on IRC.