Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi] Fatality - Our Brutality is Your Fatality

HULKSON

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol its funny how you guys keep flaming us about crashing, when you guys crashed foe.

Also you never added when we demolished you north of clan wars, if you cant remember?

here the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeLrvwjmpc

ownage

imo this topic shouldn't be up but gj on ur saturday i rlly so no clear f0 sho wins

gf FI + EX

btw you had over 12 EX because I heard EX members say numerous times how many they EX were there when i was scouting.

thanks for crashing CP vs DP. Kinda sad u had to both team up on us. But sorry about "crashing" your run in when we hit DP before they had even touched 1 FI member, but I guess it was cool for both of u to hit us.

Kinda ironic how u say we crashed DP vs FI when technically u crashed DP vs CP

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

we had around 5 EX, thanks for trying though

oh and you crashed us, as you were rushing DP, DP was coming to us and we ran as soon as you were on our mini map, i consider that a crash (you fought at our DD spot 10 seconds before, left because you were crashing)

gf FI + EX

btw you had over 12 EX because I heard EX members say numerous times how many they EX were there when i was scouting.

thanks for crashing CP vs DP. Kinda sad u had to both team up on us. But sorry about "crashing" your run in when we hit DP before they had even touched 1 FI member, but I guess it was cool for both of u to hit us.

Kinda ironic how u say we crashed DP vs FI when technically u crashed DP vs CP

We did not have 12 EX lol, more like 3-6.

We were set up for a run in and said if a clan crashed we would team on them. You guys were warned by our scout at clan wars that we were having a run in and that we would team on you if you crashed but you either have a bad memory or like to lie so you tried to avoid writing that.

Also you guys had 15+ invites according to one of your own members so whats up with that?

15zs5ro.jpg

we had around 5 EX, thanks for trying though

oh and you crashed us, as you were rushing DP, DP was coming to us and we ran as soon as you were on our mini map, i consider that a crash (you fought at our DD spot 10 seconds before, left because you were crashing)

we rushed DP at 2:40, and FI rushes in at 3:30. almost 1 minute of fighting... Idc that u avoided us when we were rushing DP, the point is YOU GUYS WERE NOT FIGHTING DP, therefore it wasent a crash. We might have intercepted a planned pkri before it started which Im sorry about.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

we rushed DP at 2:40, and FI rushes in at 3:30. almost 1 minute of fighting... Idc that u avoided us when we were rushing DP, the point is YOU GUYS WERE NOT FIGHTING DP, therefore it wasent a crash. We might have intercepted a planned pkri before it started which Im sorry about.

we did it on purpose, because DP was rushing us, but we saw our scout saw you rushing as well, if we didn't leave that would have been a crash, so we left because of that and came back to destroy you

It was 3 Ex not 15 LOL. Find it funny that you didn't leave the world when fi vs dp supposed to fight at. Your crash was an epic fail, oh btw when you have 35 sign ups and invite 30 people to pretend you pulled that yourself it just looks like you are just massers. I suggest you talk to chain to not let him bring invites because it ruins your whole clan.

Hopefully we see you guys next week, and I hope you don't keep crashing. :confused:

GL

Do you consist of sheer stupidity? That's the only conclusion I can draw with this **** coming from your keyboard. Your not sorry about **** mother ******, I ran over to you on my scount and directly asked you not to crash but you still went ahead and tried. In result, Cp and your 2 36/45 Def Pures + 15 invities got what was coming. Good day. Leave our topic or I'm reporting you.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Do you consist of sheer stupidity? That's the only conclusion I can draw with this **** coming from your keyboard. Your not sorry about **** mother ******, I ran over to you on my scount and directly asked you not to crash but you still went ahead and tried. In result, Cp and your 2 36/45 Def Pures + 15 invities got what was coming. Good day. Leave our topic or I'm reporting you

lol owned