Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching

xReCoiLz

My names Kasey and ive been scaping for about 4/5 years on and off and been with clans for about 3 years on various different accounts.

My first real clan was Trilogy and then i moved onto Cp for around a year.

But anyway i was in Epidemic for around a year, and i recently went inactive for about 2 months due to my computer ******* up and other **** irl, which then ended up in me getting booted.

So im looking for a new clan to join, im still thinking if i should rejoin Epidemic or not, but i would like to see if there is any other clans out there for me.

Heres my stats nd that.

statsdl.th.png

Just list some info bout ure clan and why i should join etc

Cheers <3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kasey, you've been in Epidemic for awhile, maybe you should give something else a change, see how other clans work. Anyway, I hear you p2p solo alot, so perhaps you'd like a p2p clan such as Intense Redemption. Just a thought, if you have any questions or anything you can find me in #irclan.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

If you want to be like the Grinch and think you're cool (even though you aren't) then you might want rejoin Epidemic.

If you want to help out a new clan with a lot of potential that's just starting up then check out Eve of Destruction. You can find all the information you need in #EOD, and the site is in my signature.

If you still haven't chose a clan I think you should really check out TGG.

We have an awesome community and we are a decent warring clan.

Come check out our forums http://tgg-rs.com and our IRC: #TGG See how you like us

Were only three weeks old but we already pull 45+ to pk trips and have mini wars daily.

P.S We have quite a few ex trilogy members in our clan, one being a leader.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Hi there.

There is a new clan out and the name is Eve OF Destruction. It would be great to have you in our clan. You won't be one of those members that adds opts or such to a clan. You'll be recognized seeing as we're new and rising. You'll make many friends in our clan, and we have amazing forums. We're currently under development with our new project for the clan and the leadership puts so much effort into the clan. We have TeamSpeak 3 with active members in it, and minis daily. We have a PK Trip Schedule and it's going to be released next Friday.

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs..com

Hey man I was in Trilogy too and our Allies were TGG lol.. and after Trilogy closed I moved to AAO and they closed I said to myself hey why not help my old allies.. And I moved to TGG not knowing I would find my most favorite clan in all 4 years of Clanning :)

Stop by with many oldschoolers and Ex-leaders

#TGG

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png