Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Whats Happening

KJ`R4in F4ll

Well, as of today Malice is closed and that means that the top 3 Low lvl clans of the low lvl PCL in the summer of 2008 are all closed.

Divinity then Ascendency then Malice..

I find it very ironic if you ask me 0_o.

Is it a time to say that low lvl clans are just done with.. :/

Discuss.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Low level clans in general are still kickin atm.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Nope, community clans are done with. In the older times community clans were a lot more successful because people on rs were respectful and were out there just to have fun. After pvp/bh worlds came out, clans are faced with a fork in the road where they either crash fights or have boring trips. The clans that chose the latter were punished for it, but they still survived. Now that clans are always flaming, hacking, spamming IRCs, crashing for the sake of crashing, etc, there is just no place in rs for respectful clans.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Ray speaks sense, I get that feeling too, although I think once clans have established themselves (certain ones anyways like E and EOP) they seem to tone down on the flames considerably... But that's the way it goes I suppose.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Epidemic was still a low level clan around october 08, if you're gonna look at the low clans that have gone on to die, look at where ones that are still alive progressed to.

Epidemic didn't come in until Dy, A, and M started going to Med Lvl PCL, Epidemic started getting good once the PvP Update happened too..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Epidemic didn't come in until Dy, A, and M started going to Med Lvl PCL, Epidemic started getting good once the PvP Update happened too..

Ok the original three good low level clans are dead. The best of the next three is now #1. Pretty sure that cancels out Dy A and M dying in terms of claiming low clanning is dead.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

So what are you asking?

"Can low level clans still become good?"

Epidemic

"Are low level clans still around?"

Yes. Look at the "1-65" recruitment part of these forums.

"Are all the low level clans that were around during pcl dead?"

Yes. You said it yourself.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

vd where alive thru that

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Violent Demise, Epidemic

Our history dates back to 2006, however this version of Violent Demise was made in March 2009.

Taken from VD's recruitment topic. I'm not going to account for VD being alive now and saying that the VD of pcl is still alive. 2 different clans, honestly.

We've already established Epidemic as being a low level clan who was low level clan who is doing well.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

^I think he means the good ones. Take strike vd out and leave epidemic bahahaha nah.

uhm go watch pcl vids then come talk 2 me k

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Ray speaks sense, I get that feeling too, although I think once clans have established themselves (certain ones anyways like E and EOP) they seem to tone down on the flames considerably... But that's the way it goes I suppose.

lol

I would have to say the opposite. EOP has been very respectful when they were a more conservative clan. Recently, EOP has been experiencing a few issues with flame and disrespect towards other clans which we strongly seek to fix. E has become worse and worse as well. Back when they were a low level clan, I had respect for them since they had a good community and were determined to succeed at the same time. Then they just resorted to crashing, flaming, spamming IRCs, etc, in order to entertain their own members at the expense of other clans. Back when FOE was the clear #1 clan, I had to spend a lot of time cleaning flame posts on PC, but it was only flame from some less mature members so it's not that bad. Same goes with MM. On the other hand, Fi managed to stay very respectful for the most part while they were dominant.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Idk why people are bringing in other clan such as Epidemic, yeah they were a low level clan who made it way further then anyone expected just like Dy, A, M but the fact that those three clans with the same potential and had a rivaly between eachother back in the low lvl PCL. All 3 of those clans moved to Mid PCL on the same day and I don't know.. Epidemic was just never there never alive at the time I belive.. So idk why people are bringing in those clans and discussing about it its just the fact that those 3 clans, which formed some kind of bond if you look at it in the old low lvl PCL era are all closed up till today..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I would have to say the opposite. EOP has been very respectful when they were a more conservative clan. Recently, EOP has been experiencing a few issues with flame and disrespect towards other clans which we strongly seek to fix. E has become worse and worse as well. Back when they were a low level clan, I had respect for them since they had a good community and were determined to succeed at the same time. Then they just resorted to crashing, flaming, spamming IRCs, etc, in order to entertain their own members at the expense of other clans. Back when FOE was the clear #1 clan, I had to spend a lot of time cleaning flame posts on PC, but it was only flame from some less mature members so it's not that bad. Same goes with MM. On the other hand, Fi managed to stay very respectful for the most part while they were dominant.

Im sorry but you're absolutely clueless. Writing a wall of text doesn't make you right. Don't pretend like you know anything about Epidemic.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I