Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mikey's looking

Ok well here is my stats.. :)

pwlooki.png

I don't really wanna be pressured to train up stats too high.. probs 75 would be max. If i got membs.. :)

I am 47 cb (now 48 due to freaking hp! :( ) and have had experience leading mini's. :) I have loads of return sets.. about 20.. including rune scim :) and about 3M cash :)

Previous clans:

•Virtue

•Insignia

So yeah.. go for it ;)

Give me a reason to join your pure clan!

Inappropriate signature.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join EOD, it's an amazing clan with an amazing community and an amazing leader! Usually clan leaders die in every run in since they get piled first, but not EOD! EOD's leader is so high level that mains can't even attack him! WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING WAY TO GET AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE ENEMY CLAN!!!

So what are you waiting for? Join EOD today!

#eod

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Join EOD, it's an amazing clan with an amazing community and an amazing leader! Usually clan leaders die in every run in since they get piled first, but not EOD! EOD's leader is so high level that mains can't even attack him! WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING WAY TO GET AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE ENEMY CLAN!!!

#eod

Lol! Is this like flame? Lol idk :) Might ;)

Inappropriate signature.

Haha you sure?

It's that "legendary" Mikey.

I'm M"r. Hey Alex wanna make a clan with me" Mikey.. :errm:

No more flame and i'll think about joining.. :)

Inappropriate signature.

Haha you sure?

It's that "legendary" Mikey.

I'm M"r. Hey Alex wanna make a clan with me" Mikey.. :errm:

No more flame and i'll think about joining.. :)

Haven't actually flamed you for that, Matt|Heart was the one that did lol. He's left now anyway. Should come hang in #VD-Clan even if you haven't decided yet, see if you like it.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Haven't actually flamed you for that, Matt|Heart was the one that did lol. He's left now anyway. Should come hang in #VD-Clan even if you haven't decided yet, see if you like it.

Ok sounds good man :)

Inappropriate signature.

#eod

You'll need to train up a bit but definately join look into Eve Of Destruction. A lot of Vicious joined us (only the cool kids, I promise). Join #Eod and hit me up, my IRC nick is [EOD]Mafia.

http://eod-rs.com/index/

pandanegative1.png

You'll need to train up a bit but definately join look into Eve Of Destruction. A lot of Vicious joined us (only the cool kids, I promise). Join #Eod and hit me up, my IRC nick is [EOD]Mafia.

http://eod-rs.com/index/

Yepp will do :)

Looks good, i see Keith is there :)

Inappropriate signature.

You need to train to our requirements, but check out Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having PK Trips and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day and got a visage.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

You need to train to our requirements, but check out Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having PK Trips and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day and got a visage.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

Might.. as i said.. can't really train fast.. :P

Will get rc robes though..

If you could make exception :) I most likely will join :)

Inappropriate signature.

#VD-clan if u want a community clan who are very here for the very luls of life and destruction of alex.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Yepp will do :)

Looks good, i see Keith is there :)

That's what I'm talking about. How's it going, Green4Heisman from Virtue, but I've talked to you before as Keith. All the **** laid down the info to get connected to EOD, I'm just here to tell you to check us out and/or give us a shot Mikey. Got to get that 75+ stat though, but can apply for CF and chill in the meantime (+v in IRC).

That's what I'm talking about. How's it going, Green4Heisman from Virtue, but I've talked to you before as Keith. All the **** laid down the info to get connected to EOD, I'm just here to tell you to check us out and/or give us a shot Mikey. Got to get that 75+ stat though, but can apply for CF and chill in the meantime (+v in IRC).

I might.. :ermm:

Looking at some of the low level clans at the moment.. :)

That's where my heart is.. ;)

Will definitelly apply for Clan friend sooner or later though :) Probbs even join later.. unless really good community.

Inappropriate signature.

Oh yeah by the way.. Anyone trying to draft me.. I love a good community.. I know it will be hard to beat Insignia's community but.. anything close-ish will do :)

Inappropriate signature.