Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yo

Lolercats

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick of only seeing the opponents voting for each other haha.

Anyways, you guys are underestimating FOE, FI, and MM. I'm sure they will take the victory.

Brings back good memories when IR + TGG + DY beat FOE + A in a prep years ago winning 2\3 ;).

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Sick of only seeing the opponents voting for each other haha.

Anyways, you guys are underestimating FOE, FI, and MM. I'm sure they will take the victory.

Brings back good memories when IR + TGG + DY beat FOE + A in a prep years ago winning 2\3 ;).

that was early last year wow lol

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

they wont fight each other individually but will do it with their ***** boys? whats going off here then

why not do

E vs mm

Foe vs Eop

Fi vs Tlp

simple yo?

oh and no fa ml, no retired's, open cc only, mass recruit allowed and errm, no fire striking

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

they wont fight each other individually but will do it with their ***** boys? whats going off here then

why not do

E vs mm

Foe vs Eop

Fi vs Tlp

simple yo?

oh and no fa ml, no retired's, open cc only, mass recruit allowed and errm, no fire striking

This was a joke topic, I just thought it would be fun, people enjoyed red vs blue.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

why not do

E vs mm

Foe vs Eop

Fi vs Tlp

simple yo?

What do you think has been happening for the past month? E have teamed with EOP to take down MM, EOP have teamed with E to take down FOE? You seriously need to stop pking in falador with your clan. I think it's getting to you :confused:

What do you think has been happening for the past month? E have teamed with EOP to take down MM, EOP have teamed with E to take down FOE? You seriously need to stop pking in falador with your clan. I think it's getting to you :confused:

Kings of falador

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

hahaha any side wid epidemic obviosly were #1 nd won mm,foe, evry week

i never heard of fi befre lol

This post made me lol.

Would be a close fight but I think FI+FOE+MM would come out on top with organization.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

why? wat is fi? why shd i know what they are

It's alright if you don't know who Fi is. If you are very new to the pure clan world, Fi probably will not be very familiar to you. I'll give you a brief introduction though. Fi or Fatality is one of the oldest and greatest pure clans. They have been around since 2004 or something. Since then they have always been the #1 pure clan, or among the top 3 at least. Usually, Fi would be #1 in f2p and #3 in p2p. For several years they have been a dominating power in the pure world. Just a few months ago, all their leaders decided that they were too old for this game so they all retired. Many others followed their example and retired as well. They passed the clan down to Hella 0wned and Shot Cutter. They are no longer top 3, but they are a strong competitor in the #6-#7 positions. They are now known for their amazing community and excellent p2p miniwarring skills.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png