Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[C]lanless V [R]avage

Hidden

Pictures at the bottom.

100123162433.png

Harsh words were exchanged between two members of the clans before the war, I'd just like to point out Ravage started it.

Today, after Oger and I created a clan (#Clanless) we decided to take our leet F2P Unit to the streets, and declared a 2v2 F2P Miniwar on Ravage, some faggy clan that fails at PKing.

Before we get into the topic, I'd just like to say a few things. I'd like to thank Oger, for being such a babe and promoting me to warlord of Clanless (#Clanless), and I'd like to thank Ravage for failing so much.

Oh, and I'd like to remind everyone just what Clanless (#Clanless) is, we are a family, a community, a brotherhood. We will follow each other into battle, no matter what is at stake, and we will still win. Nobody can beat me and Oger together, we're like if the two best Pkers in f2p had babies and then died, because we would be their children, and now we're the best. Basicly, we're the ******* kings of F2P.

Round One

Clanless Starting Opts - 2

Ravage Starting Opts - 3

Clanless Ending Opts - 2

Ravage Ending Opts - 0

This was pure domination, we shat all over Ravage's faces and left no survivours, much to easy but hey, what can we expect? Even though they had some failure named Maya crash.

Round Two

Clanless Starting Opts - 3

Ravage Starting Opts - 2

Clanless Ending Opts - 0

Ravage Starting Opts - 2

This round that sneaky nub Maya got into our CC, however she just watched unlike when she wared for Ravage and she hit a 45 on me and nearly koed me, but I was a beast tank so dw. Anyway, those nubs bought a 73 which had like 88 strength and unranked hp like a nerd, so we lost because of luck.

Round Three

Clanless Starting Opts - 2

Ravage Starting Opts - 3

Clanless Ending Opts - 0

Ravage Starting Opts - 1

THEY CHEATED. Proof below ffs, they brought a runelord. He sat out and then after we koed their first one he joined in, unfortunatly as I was tanking him, cooking chicken noodle soup, buttering toast, eating spag bowl and talking on the phone I turned away for a minute, and he got lucky. Im a pro multi-tasker.

100123163003.png

100123163417.png

100123163627.png

100123165932.png

100123165945.png

100123170324.png

Ravage Dominated <3.

he baxed some1 and i koed w/ a 1 lol.

maybe it was after

i think he hit u 4 28?

28 ko was on maya lol

34 redbarred aaron then like 10 secs later we got him. i hit like a 25 i think and u hit a 1 lol

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif