Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Mayhem does work

Aly

Chill theyre helping us. Hey walli you complain about 30 def, I'm going to complain about you guys letting 99 def help you xd

59bf1.png

This doesn't prove anything, how come you're so sure that this guy is talking about Hf? Everybody knows that some MM members hate Foe members thus the other MM members are telling them to "Chill" because "theyre helping us".

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

foe and mm, together, teamed? what the **** happened whilst I was in Guantánamo?

Haha haven't seen you in forever Pierz

Anyways, no need to still complain about the trip when its a day old we'll see you all at P2P today :).

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

1) MM don't have FA's?

2) Foe have a ml for their FA's

3) half of those meet full reqs.

FA (if you didn't know) means Future Applicant. That means if they are apping in the future, they are a future applicant. You can have reqs and still be a FA if you haven't applied.

People on E's ml don't meet reqs, complain about them, too.

Every Applicant must have:

20- Defense

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

pushed to single? no we were mostly on the hill, you cant see because white dots are covering the purple/blue dots ******. And that could also mean that foe is helping but killed a member of mm on purpose and someone raged.

exactly what happend, someone said a person from foe was attacking them and someone raged about foe then i was defending foe, look at all these dumb lil cunts trying to make excuses.

For all you saying that L0lasskicker was saying HF was helping us from those pics. People were crying about FOE bsing us. Here is my video - if you don't feel like watching it I took pictures for you. Read the CC and look at the time on the video.

pic1px.png

3 seconds later in the movie, and since I have it playing at 300x speed, 1 second later:

pic2o.png

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Maybe you're not smart enough. Why do you guys claim a win on a crashed fight? I'm sure if HF crashed MM + Foe first in the back and E + Eop and HF were last standing to fight you guys would never agree with us claiming a win. Oh and why would Eop call hf to ac and then get hit by the clan they asked to ac?

Besides.. before HF crashed we had pushed you guys in single and I'm 90% sure we would've won if HF didn't crash.

Also we never had more than 20+ on MM + Foe. So stop trying to make yourself look better.

In the end we went 1-1 ( if you count the fair and square fights we had ). The first one doesn't count obviously since it got crashed. The 4th ( when MM + Foe were at bh/crater ) doesn't count either since it wasn't fair.

In the end Foe,MM,E,Eop all teamed and therefore shouldn't be making stupid topics about "TRASHING" eachother teaming.

1. CP/DP

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg